What's new

Exchange of fire between security forces and terrorists including mortar fire, eight terrorists killed, two soldiers injured: ISPR

How about the Afghans that settled in FATA f**k off back to Afghanistan and any families that married their women to them can also go with them. This area has been invaded by Afghans and they did to it what Indians are doing to Kashmir.
Why don't we apply that logic to Indian immigrants as well why don't send them back even if they are married into Pakistan?
Obviously since we aren't going to follow the 1971 constitution as that say otherwise

KP isn't getting it revenue in selling electricity (per 1971 constitution) or it's water share(per 1991) agreement anyway

Forget about promises and constitution just because we don't like it

As constitution clearly says who is and isnt a Pakistani

Why don't we apply that logic to Indian immigrants as well why don't send them back even if they are married into Pakistan?
Obviously since we aren't going to follow the 1971 constitution as that say otherwise

This happened in the last 30-40 years. The border was left unmanned and porous so these Afghans moved in and took women by force. They are not innocent or victims. These are brutes, murderers, drug runners, rapists. They are not Pakistani.

There is no comparison with anyone who has integrated and become Pakistani.

So you should then give them independence

Idhar hum udhar tum

I have asked them I lived their 15 yrs didn't find anyone that said that

Obviously Quaid I azam was lying that they want to be part of Pakistan only Nawaz sharif and Hafiz shahab is telling the truth

They HAVE Afghanistan

We have Pakistan

If they had behaved like human beings we could have had open borders, open trade

But they have been attacking us for 70 years, what else can we do

We need to defend Pakistan and our people against enemies both Hindus and afghans

They HAVE Afghanistan

We have Pakistan

If they had behaved like human beings we could have had open borders, open trade

But they have been attacking us for 70 years, what else can we do

We need to defend Pakistan and our people against enemies both Hindus and afghans
Dude??? What the **** are you talking about.
First make a decision if peshawar quetta tank waziristan is part of pakistan or not ..seriously???

@ziaulislam A lot of strawman arguments and whataboutism from you in this thread.

He has made legitimate criticism.

Tell me what do you do to people who have no loyalty to the state but rather for an enemy or even terrorist groups?

You are mentioning Bengalis, but Bengalis always considered themselves Pakistani and the fault lied exclusively on mil-estab leadership. It's the direct opposite here.

These events are happening this side of durrand line pak army doesnr has the balls to do anything that side of durrand line

@ziaulislam A lot of strawman arguments and whataboutism from you in this thread.

Tell me what do you do to people who have no loyalty to the state but rather for an enemy or even terrorist groups?

You are mentioning Bengalis, but Bengalis always considered themselves Pakistani and the fault lied exclusively on mil-estab leadership. It's the direct opposite here.
What do you do?
Simple

FOLLOW THE LAW AND CONSITUTION..

Is that so hard to understand ????

Is extra judicial killing part and bombing by americans part of constitution? This doesnt even happen in kashmir

These events are happening this side of durrand line pak army doesnr has the balls to do anything that side of durrand line
Even if they did you would be cursing them and complaining about some cringe human rights, so why does it matter?

Its exactly same. we did extra judical killing there and are doing it here via kidnapping murder and drones

Even if they did you would be cursing them and complaining about some cringe human rights, so why does it matter?
What? What are you smoking?

No i will supporting all legit operations done by the book like i always did since 2010 on this forum.

Infact most will praise those attacks in Kp And people came to street to do military operations and not to do distinction between taliban and al qeda forces like we use to do.

Most of military operations are done by FC which is 100% ethnic pushtoon force 1000s of FC People have died in military operations.

we are talking here about drone attacks done by america and extra judicial kidnapping of people by ISI who owned mines of ores that were taken over by military or poltical people that were kidnapped.

Your signature explains everything about your reply. LMFAO.

“War on Terror”….this is why you Amritsari immigrants (so called Punjabis) have the reputation you have.

Thank god Lahore saved the dignity of Punjabis after coming out in favour of Imran Khan.
Your racism is showing. My signature is a joke. I am not even from Punjab.

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

And yes it was a war on terror in every sense of the word, perhaps you are a pathan and it was typical average time period for you, doing the average daily suicide bombings for muh jihad?

(Before anyone complains of racism I am simply showing him the mirror)

Cold blooded murder of innocents for ubis normal. Shame on u
I'm a realist. You keep believing in those false Utopian methods you have in your head.

A knight in shining armour will appear on a magical unicorn and will instinctually be able to identify all those who are supportive of the Taliban, which is otherwise impossible because they are the same exact people.

And then he can magically also remove them peacefully and take them away without a single bullet or bomb being dropped. Then we can cheer and live happily ever after.

Meanwhile in the real world military force is the solution. Real world examples and history proves this.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom