Goenitz

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

1623579831789.png

Indian pajeets aren't just simping and doing "phull sappport saar" for Israel

They are also trying to become a first copy of Israel too

Akhir main gharon pe jaker sojaty hain.
We can do whatever capacity is. The only things is we should feel, then things automatically will come out from us in form of protest, agitation or fight. Just don't let your disconcert die.

She was 30 living on the same land when the artificial indian state was created and now she is a illegal occupant. Wow pajeet wow.

Truly shocking - 108 years old and the safron brigade do this ..

For Shame India.. for Shame ...

Such a romantic notion for Pakistanis, that evil Indian government is evicting 108 year Muslim Kashmiri lady from her home.

But what they won't tell you, is the women does not live on that illegal settled on her own, she lives there with hers sons and grandsons and great grand children. It is not if, when she dies, the land would automatically pass back to forest department to which it actually belongs.

So today, if I build a house in Kashmir, without any requisite legal formalities of actually buying the land from the state or its previous owners, a few decades later, I should be able to claim that land as my own.

Multiply that with 10 million Indians building houses in Kashmir. That is a fast track to massive demographic shift and a very dangerous precedent, Pakistanis are supporting here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom