What's new

Eve’s daughters raped with impunity

Krait - bro - in the midst of rational behavior in you, why do I find that "My way or highway" behavior as well?
Hahahaha.....sorry yaar, Actually I have seen same solutions presented by many people and then there is the reality. the ugly side of how this legalization will push these criminals to force more girls and women into prostitution.

Problem is many solutions presented by guys are either same old rhetoric or without any backing from ground reality, the actual situation and facts and statistics related to it.

Rescued from Mumbai Brothels - Part 1 - YouTube

Land of Missing Children: Unreported World - YouTube

12-31-2012_131560_1.gif

International reports says bharat is dangerous for women, not limited to rape.

I stand witness on this forum how bharti media behaves when Pakistan foreign minister visit bharat, even you can see it on the faces of their politicians and state officials.

On this forum also, bharti posters always behave like they have never seen a woman, in there life.

Sikhs are better... at least they do not rape.

12-31-2012_131560_1.gif

I stand witness on this forum how bharti media behaves when Pakistan foreign minister visit bharat, even you can see it on the faces of their politicians and state officials.

On this forum also, bharti posters always behave like they have never seen a woman, in there life.

Well Thats the way you look at.... Its your perception.....You sounds like entire india is perverted...Its not true.... But there are lot of them in the category you mentioned....

I acknowledge the sarcasm....and i accept it.... I also take other trollers trying to malign the name of india in this grave issue.... If indians take this criticism/sarcasm and use that khunnas on those mad idiots who try to do such crimes....

The last thing we should do is living in denial..... We have enough examples right infront of us on what happens when u live in denial....

pakistan is ahead in this way

Mukhtaran Bibi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shahzeb Khan’s murder: Police arrest prime suspect’s security guard – The Express Tribune

pakistan is much moe aware of gang rape issues and acts better than india thank god for that.

gang rape is the most evilest of acts the people commiting it should be hung with piano wires!

12-31-2012_131560_1.gif

Such comments on a thread about gang rape in Pakistan, shows you guys are living in a lala land..

Carry on in that fantabulous society where these evils are neither present nor, more possibly, visible.

Well we discuss constructively and these idiots start bashing India. Who was last night thanking us for constructive discussion on this topic ?

Tell him this is how Pakistanis derive pleasure from every rape done in India.

Well we discuss constructively and these idiots start bashing India. Who was last night thanking us for constructive discussion on this topic ?

Tell him this is how Pakistanis derive pleasure from every rape done in India.

Let them have the pleasure on this issue...... Lets not get bogged down by few trollers....and give in to their troll fest..... If it makes them happy let them be.... Lets get back to discuss the issue constructively....

I think the use of the word 'rape' should be minimized on this forum and shouldn't be used at all in topics. I feel it comes across as dirty and ****** and gives the same impression of this site.

Indians dont get it and start playing India-Pakistan match even on this sensitive issue.

When I see Indian media - print, TV and movies, it invites rape. The way women are presented on the media is like an object. The only purpose of that object is to have sex with it.

My point is that I can imagine Indian society not very different from Pakistani society. So if there are publications like FHM, ads about condoms with scantily dressed woman walking into the bedroom, what is an average Indian mind thinking about woman?

Being an outsider, my point of view might be totally irrelevant. But what I m trying to say is that media is inviting free sex, whereas social norms dont allow such things as India generally is a conservative society. So the vent to that frustration is rise in cases of rape.

I hope my post does not start an India Pakistan finger pointing.

Its a great tragedy and I feel for the girl and her family.

Indians dont get it and start playing India-Pakistan match even on this sensitive issue.

When I see Indian media - print, TV and movies, it invites rape. The way women are presented on the media is like an object. The only purpose of that object is to have sex with it.

My point is that I can imagine Indian society not very different from Pakistani society. So if there are publications like FHM, ads about condoms with scantily dressed woman walking into the bedroom, what is an average Indian mind thinking about woman?

Being an outsider, my point of view might be totally irrelevant. But what I m trying to say is that media is inviting free sex, whereas social norms dont allow such things as India generally is a conservative society. So the vent to that frustration is rise in cases of rape.

Its a very complex case. Maybe media is responsible for some part of the mess but very difficult to conclude and point fingers.

We need collective cleansing of people's minds.

Its a very complex case. Maybe media is responsible for some part of the mess but very difficult to conclude and point fingers.
We need collective cleansing of people's minds.
Buddy, we have seen this solution dozens of time. We all know this. For every crime or problem in the world, we have to cleanse the mind of people.

But it will be more helpful if you can be more specific and give suggestions which can be practically used.

That was a very shocking and brutal incident. May the rapists never get a sigh of peace

Rest in Peace

Kindly go through the thread before posting this. Are there too many rapes in Western countries where women are in bikinis on beach and swimming pool. They have booming **** industries and they are sold in stores. They show sex on TV serials and movies.

So before you put all blame on women, go back and read about what affects men psyche and why men rape women. A guy Vassnti has told the reasons with backing from Research articles, type of rapists, and I have discussed what is the case with Indian society.

Unless you inform yourself, you might not understand the real reasons the real reasons.

well,if this is true,then america should be the king of rapes.
**** industry,playboy magazines,bikini babes etc. u find everything there.
it is about mentality,not the ads.
get your facts right.

Hahahaha.....sorry yaar, Actually I have seen same solutions presented by many people and then there is the reality. the ugly side of how this legalization will push these criminals to force more girls and women into prostitution.

Problem is many solutions presented by guys are either same old rhetoric or without any backing from ground reality, the actual situation and facts and statistics related to it.

Rescued from Mumbai Brothels - Part 1 - YouTube

Land of Missing Children: Unreported World - YouTube

No worries. But I want to point to the alternate opinions. Even the Supreme Court has suggested legalizing it to avoid trafficking of women.

Legalise prostitution if you can't curb it: SC to Centre - Indian Express

Back
Top Bottom