What's new

English Premier League - 2020/21 (update: 21/22)

i am currently mouning the death of the passion I had, this united team has broken me. Maguire and rashford has ruined this club. Our season is done.

i am currently mouning the death of the passion I had, this united team has broken me. Maguire and rashford has ruined this club. Our season is done.
They could have appointed Conte - the board showed no balls and appointed someone that no one has heard of. Players are lazy - not interested - Man U team has no heart. Liverpool and Man City are 2 years ahead bro

They could have appointed Conte - the board showed no balls and appointed someone that no one has heard of. Players are lazy - not interested - Man U team has no heart. Liverpool and Man City are 2 years ahead bro
I don’t blame rangnick, he’s not a bad manager, it’s the players, every time besides ole it’s been the players. Rashford, mctominay, maguire just to name the few.

I don’t blame rangnick, he’s not a bad manager, it’s the players, every time besides ole it’s been the players. Rashford, mctominay, maguire just to name the few.

Tell me - had you heard of Rangnick before he was appointed? The board are just shit. They are pushing the club back into the past. They have all the funds to sign whoever they want - yet just have a pathetic plan and structure. Conte would have kicked the shit out of the players not giving 100%.

Tell me - had you heard of Rangnick before he was appointed? The board are just shit. They are pushing the club back into the past. They have all the funds to sign whoever they want - yet just have a pathetic plan and structure. Conte would have kicked the shit out of the players not giving 100%.
Conte is struggling at spurs, he wouldn’t be able to do much with these players aswell. Rangnick was the best manager for the remaining 6 months. now we need ten haag but like always our board will go for poch, who has been struggling with mbappe neymar and messi…

Conte is struggling at spurs, he wouldn’t be able to do much with these players aswell. Rangnick was the best manager for the remaining 6 months. now we need ten haag but like always our board will go for poch, who has been struggling with mbappe neymar and messi…
Conte has been given limited funding and Spurs is no Man U - Look at the difference in squad and budget. Give Conte unlimited funding and watch what he does. You cant appoint someone for 6 months and expect the players and manager to be motivated. There is simply no plan for the future.

Conte has been given limited funding and Spurs is no Man U - Look at the difference in squad and budget. Give Conte unlimited funding and watch what he does. You cant appoint someone for 6 months and expect the players and manager to be motivated. There is simply no plan for the future.
This will be a city dominated era, sorry to say this but united are done until we get different owners who care about the club. When can Pakistan make a football league so we can support a different team and not lose hair because of united 😂

Sui x3 again

B6209647-474E-4603-B89C-00AAA71AB45C.jpeg
Saka highlights vs Southampton

Arsenal being Arsenal, doing the biggest top 4 choke in history.

Back
Top Bottom