What's new

ECP initiates proceeding to remove Imran Khan as PTI chairman, sources

One cannot remove Imran Khan from the political scene just by using ECP. If someone believes that they can minus Imran Khan using this tactic then he is simply a fool

It is just another temporary feel good moment for sharif fanboys like @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

It won't work permanently
If Nawaz sharif can run his party from disqualified, convicted, and sitting halfway across the world in London while Shobaz is Prime minister and chairman, then sure as hell, IK can run his.
But, I just meant that if they ever succeed by any means, like even if they kill him, they will not forget what he did to them.

Now, that's a man, right there.

He's practically ended them right now. If Pakistani nation manages to bring back it's oppressors against all odds, then the shame is ours. IK is long vindicated in my eyes.

They are trying to bring IK at the same situation as Nawaz Sharif and then blackmail IK that if he wants to remove his disqualification he has to agree to NS's too.

But there will be a problem. NS has been declared by SC as a dishonest man. Unless they get the same for IK which is very hard, things will not change in PML-N's favor.

I am amazed at their plan.
Then what, they get nawaz the NRO, then what. he still has to face IK in elections. That is unless, he also request his roohani fathers to kill IK, which they will gladly oblige.

I am sure if you all complain together they will listen so you can call this number and You can complain to the ECP:-

ECP’s Tele Helpline 24/7

ECP’s Tele Helpline number is 051-8848888

• It’s an Automated pre-recorded voice system;
  • The service is available round-the-clock 24/7/365;
  • ECP’s Tele Helpline number is 051-8848888;
  • Caller dials on specific telephone number using his/her mobile or telephone dial pad;
  • S/he then gets response from an automated system via tele computerized software;
  • It consists of pre-recorded frequently asked questions and answers in both English and Urdu languages for public convenience;
  • At the moment, there are 50 concurrent lines available for public but these lines can be increased as and need basis;
  • It will guide the stakeholders by disseminating information in convenient manner, it further enhances public trust and confidence of the public;
ECP can LPC . Wasy tu pura mulk LPC ho chuka hy. Ab news dekna b time waste hy

1670420408953.png

IK will be remembered as the Chaddest Chad jo PDM Establishment k andar bahir hogia wo bi bgair thook lgae.

IK will be remembered as the Chaddest Chad jo PDM Establishment k andar bahir hogia wo bi bgair thook lgae.

Back
Top Bottom