What's new

Dumb Indian Reporter

LOL AHAHAHA

Anyone with real knowledge who can comment on this thread, rather than the usual "Indians are dumb hahaha Indians are dumb" comments?

To the best of my knowledge simulators are designed by computer engineers who estimate how an aircraft should function through the information available through mainstream media. In some cases where all the info is given (i.e. tested g-force, throttle, burst speed etc.) they are quite accurate, this is the case mostly for commercial airplanes.

Since CHINA has not released much information about their plan, the simulator is only a game. No one is stupid enough to let the world test run their aircraft's in simulators in some expo at Singapore.

This thing should not be even on the forum...Dumbest thing of the century so far

To the best of my knowledge simulators are designed by computer engineers who estimate how an aircraft should function through the information available through mainstream media. In some cases where all the info is given (i.e. tested g-force, throttle, burst speed etc.) they are quite accurate, this is the case mostly for commercial airplanes.

Since CHINA has not released much information about their plan, the simulator is only a game. No one is stupid enough to let the world test run their aircraft's in simulators in some expo at Singapore.

So that simulator was not built by the manufacturers? The reporter was saying tha the same thing is used to train Chinese and Pakistani pilots.

So that simulator was not built by the manufacturers? The reporter was saying tha the same thing is used to train Chinese and Pakistani pilots.

Yes, the similar military level simulator machine's are used to train pilots. BUT the machine this guy was using was just a game, no where near reality.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom