What's new

Dr. Radha Krishnan the great personality. Combination Art, Science and spiritualism.

HariPrasad

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Hi guys,

I am introducing you a great personality of our age. The chairman of ISRO, Dr. Radhakrishnan. He is a great personality. Inspite of being a great scientist who conceived Mars Mission, he is a great devote, A great artist and a singer. I think his life will teach and inspire us how the life should be.

Radhakrishnan In a drama.

Radhakrishnan+in+the+role+of+Parasuraman+(1981)-encounter+with+SreeRama.jpg

Radhakrishnan as a Hanuman in Kathak Dance

Radhakrishnan+as+Hanuman+in+Lavanasuravadham+(1987).+Shri+TVA+Warrier+in+the+background.jpg

Radhakrishnan dancing a Kathak

Radhakrishnan+as+Daksha++in+Dakshayagam(1987).jpg

Radhakrishnan in a drama

Radhakrishnan+as+Brahmanan+in+Santhanagopalam+(1995).jpg

Radhakrishnan seems to be on the way to temple

TV18PTISRO1_23667f.jpg

Radhakrishanan's visit to Temple

HY25-ISRO_1375937e.jpg

Radhakrishnan in a function Singing Bhajans

Radhakrishnan+at+Guruvayoor+Chembai+Sangeetholsavam+2012.JPG

Praying for Mars Mission's Success

BL05_P1_ISRO_1641765g.jpg

breefing media about Mars Mission Glitches removal and mission back on Track.

f8447095-025c-456f-ac48-bf1a5f7a29f2Wallpaper1.JPG

Last edited:
Mars Orbiter mission: ISRO chief seeks divine blessings at Tirupati
PTI Tirupati, November 4, 2013 | UPDATED 13:09 IST

isro_660_110413101236.jpg
ISRO chief K Radhakrishnan with his wife Padmini
Ahead of India's maiden mission to Mars, Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Chairman K Radhakrishnan on Monday offered worship at the hill shrine of Lord Venkateswara in Andhra Pradesh.

Radhakrishnan, accompanied by his wife Padmini, offered prayers early Monday morning for the successful launch of PSLV-C25 from Sriharikota on Tuesday, temple sources said.

An ardent devotee, Radhakrishnan visited the over 2000 year old shrine with the replicas of the PSLV-C25 to seek divine blessings. The replicas were placed for a while at the feet of the idol of Lord Venkateswara.

Ahead of every satellite launch, Radhakrishnan visits the hill shrine for the successful launch and makes another trip after its success, the sources said.

Meanwhile, sources said that ISRO chairman and Department of Space Secretary K Radhakrishnan has personally extended an invitation to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to attend the launch.

The launch will be shown live on Doordarshan, with the broadcast available from 2 P.M. onwards. Arrangements for a Webcast of the launch have also been made.

On Sunday, at 6.08 A.M., ISRO started the 56 hour 30 minute countdown to the launch.

A series of pre-launch preparations were attended to and the propellant filling of PS4 stage was completed. ISRO also completed Mono Methyl Hydrazine filling of Reaction Control Thrusters.

ISRO scientists working in different centres across the country will be present for the launch.

Read more at: Mars Orbiter mission: ISRO chief seeks divine blessings at Tirupati : India, News - India Today

OK.

I do not know the difference. can you please elaborate?

Are you always like this??? Ready to fight???
I atleast expected a thankyou for the correction i had pointed out.8-)

So the difference....well Kathak originated in northern India and Kathakali originated in Kerala.There are lot of difference in the attire,gestures,gesticulations and techniques of dancing.Like a kathak dancer would never lift feet high up in air while Kathakali dancer does that so often.

Kathak dancers

image.jpg

Kathakali dancer

image.jpg

Kapish??

it's "Praying for Mars..." and not "Prying for Mars" :lol:

Nice thread!

I wanted to point out that mistake.But then he might have split and sliced me for pointing out only his errors.

@HariPrasad it is "briefing media..." and not "beefing media", and it's "Praying for Mars..." and not "Prying for Mars" :lol:

Nice thread!

Ok Man, I will correct it. Thanks.

Are you always like this??? Ready to fight???

Come on Ma'm this is not fight.

I atleast expected a thankyou for the correction i had pointed out.

Ohhh! I am sorry. Thank you very much for en-lighting me between the difference of Kathak and Kathakali.

I wanted to point out that mistake.But then he might have split and sliced me for pointing out only his errors.

You are carrying Modi related thread discussion Impression here. This is not fair Ma'm.

Come on Ma'm this is not fight.

Ohhh! I am sorry. Thank you very much for en-lighting me between the difference of Kathak and Kathakali.

Noooo this is not the first time you're doing this to my quote.You seem to always misconstrue my posts.So yes it appeared like a fight to me.

And why is your "thank you" so sarcastic???
I am so sure you knew the difference between the 2 dance forms already,kathak and kathakali.No Indian is so ignorant.Or so I want to believe.

I dont want to derail this thread further.I hope this time you can "enlighten" me more on Mr.Radhakrishnan and his contribution towards ISRO.

HariPrasad said:
You are carrying Modi related thread discussion Impression here. This is not fair Ma'm
Infact it was your sarcastic comments which gave me that impression.

It's an honor to a have a great man like Dr.Radhakrishnan in I.S.R.O.Sir you have made the Motherland proud by your selfless dedication to I.S.R.O. all these years.My utmost Respect for this great Son of the Soil!!:tup::tup:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom