What's new

Dollar flight to Kabul continues unabated

Point 1- how can exchange companies showing fake imports of dollars when we have specially monitoring desks of FIA and SBP together at airports ?
Point 2- during PTI govt FIA stopped the hundi hawala and smuggling of dollars into Afghanistan, who started this begairati again ?
Lumber 1 know each and everything, why they are not stopping the smuggling when they claimed no body can leave the country if we want ?
Generals are all hands-on in the smuggling on the border. They get a good cut out of it. Then we have some folks on PDF saying "military has a self-sustaining economy". Guess what, this is what self-sustaining looks like.

Generals are all hands-on in the smuggling on the border. They get a good cut out of it. Then we have some folks on PDF saying "military has a self-sustaining economy". Guess what, this is what self-sustaining looks like.
They are earning from smuggling of dollars and oil

They are earning from smuggling of dollars and oil

They are earning from all kinds of smuggling operations between Pakistan and Afghanistan. Quite a number of people from tribal areas have informed me. This issue is not as much publicized, as it should be.

Last edited:
And these were the snakes that Lumber 1 loser of pindis kept and fed, LOL :lol::lol:
Can't blame Pindi here

Locals love them with their own life when all they bring is drugs, terrorism, crime, etc. Locals protect them.

They are earning from all kinds of smuggling operations between Pakistan and Afghanistan. Quite a number of people from tribal areas have informed me. This issue is not as much publicized, as it should be.
This is probably true but I wouldn't trust anything a tribal person says, read above.

They will always defend Afghanis.

We allknow who is behind this. They have air fields, border is in their control and no one can check them. They are actually parasites and sucking this country dry. What a fool nation we have been.

this has to be the worst possible excuse.

but fear neign. after tosha khana a new chawal is being thought of.

Back
Top Bottom