What's new

Disclosure of Toshakhana gifts can be ‘potentially damaging’ for Pakistan’s foreign relations, govt tells LHC

This country needs a marshall plan.

The concept of good and bad has been lost on them.

Achi buri ki tameez khatam ho gai hai. Thanks to the boomers and duffers.

This country needs a marshall plan.

Pakistan's Marshall plan since 1947:

1674298683342.png

Works every god damn time.

I mean we as a nation have stumbled upon a gold mine.
Just threaten bankruptcy to the world and the money comes rolling in like no tomorrow.

Pakistan's Marshall plan since 1947:

View attachment 912314

Works every god damn time.

I mean we as a nation have stumbled upon a gold mine.
Just threaten bankruptcy to the world and the money comes rolling in like no tomorrow.
High time remittances come to a minimum (which it already has due to Daronomics) and the world stops supporting a petulant kid ie Pakistan.

High time remittances come to a minimum (which it already has due to Daronomics) and the world stops supporting a petulant kid ie Pakistan.
World will support because the petulant kid actually has WMD's in it's pajamas.

مجھے تو بس قطری کے مریم کو دیے تحفوں کا ڈر ہے اگر وہ کھل گئے تو کچھ نہیں بچے گا نازے کنجر اور قطری رنڈی کا
DoLMQbxWkAA6pkU.jpg

مجھے تو بس قطری کے مریم کو دیے تحفوں کا ڈر ہے اگر وہ کھل گئے تو کچھ نہیں بچے گا نازے کنجر اور قطری رنڈی کا
DoLMQbxWkAA6pkU.jpg

Nodoubt PMLN politics has ruined the essence of respect. Goes around comes around. Benazir Bhutto gave a shutup call to Rana Sana for insulting Nawaz family women when he was in PPP. And they drop fake pics of Bhutto family from a helicopter.

Nodoubt PMLN politics has ruined the essence of respect. Goes around comes around. Benazir Bhutto gave a shutup call to Rana Sana for insulting Nawaz family women when he was in PPP. And they drop fake pics of Bhutto family from a helicopter.
ہمیں تو اس ملک کے سیاستدانوں سے لے دے کر بس انٹرٹیمنٹ ہی بچتی ہے

Govt should ban booze, then watch scums die including mother-selling institution.

Its a good step. Govt should also reveal what glorified armed forces have been snatching from Tosha Khana. Let some people go naked.

If Pakistanis still vote for PDM, then they deserve the wrath of Allah.
PDM PTI PXYZ...what is the difference? they are all crooks and cheap kleptos is what this news reveals. here is some food for additional thought: gifts to army elites - are they even registered in in the toshakhana ? unlikely

PDM PTI PXYZ...what is the difference? they are all crooks and cheap kleptos is what this news reveals. here is some food for additional thought: gifts to army elites - are they even registered in in the toshakhana ? unlikely
Not PXYZ or PTI.

PDM, Establishment etc

Government gifts should be accounted for and listed as a public gazette. it is not for personal use.
Here during nyerere's time - all official gifts were put in the museam including older mercedes benz.
Then there was underhanded corruption from the chinese and europeans' late Magafuli clamped down very hard.
Since then, all official gifts are not allowed to be taken or disposed off.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom