What's new

Democracy in Pakistan a Distant Dream

No way dude. As long as extremists and fundamentalists are there,you cannot expect democracy in any nation.

Oh come on dear.

Why are so many Indians dissing Pakistan all the time. And that too on a Pakistani forum.

We have elections, and Indians are not happy. We don't have elections and Indians are not happy.

Don't you all realize that problem could be in your own head?

Are the Indians so constipated, that they have to say Paaaaaaaaaaaakistaaaaaaaaaaan before the bottoms open up, giving relief to so many?

What's wrong with so many posters from our dear dear neighboring country (many of them have already dumped their own so called democracy long time ago, and now settled in areas as far as possible from their own golden child democracy).

Why is the author of OP Jagdish N Singh, horing for Taliban and every other beardo in Pakistan?

Can't we just be happy to see other side? just for a minute?

peace to all.

No way dude. As long as extremists and fundamentalists are there,you cannot expect democracy in any nation.

Think he can curb that. I hope for that. He's highly educated and seem to be a good person and tough person. He has the mentality to do for his country. He is the founder of the First Cancer Hospital in Pakistan. Even I think relations of Pakistan and India will improve if he comes. Now that's what I feel. But you never know what happens in politics. Just people should hope for the best.

Think he can curb that. I hope for that. He's highly educated and seem to be a good person and tough person. He has the mentality to do for his country. He is the founder of the First Cancer Hospital in Pakistan. Even I think relations of Pakistan and India will improve if he comes. Now that's what I feel. But you never know what happens in politics. Just people should hope for the best.

well i don't know much about him and pakistan politics, so am not eligible to comment. but if any one thing happens in the above mentioned by you,then that will be good for both india and pak.

Back
Top Bottom