What's new

16th December 1971: From East Pakistan to Bangladesh

Stop these jokes. BNP walas are more 71 minded than AL walas. Thats 90% mentality. The 10% you claimed includes some percents from BNP.

Joke is on u. U have 0 idea of what constitute a nation state. U can't even define 71 mindedness. AL version of 71 is different from BNP's version. According to Awami chetona narrative BNP walas r razakars , infact apart from AL supporters all r razakars which would include 70% of pop. at least. :what:

And what's with all the %? Even 10% means 1.5 cr BDs who are humans with flesh & blood. But i guess bigoted mentality chetona addicts don't have the intellect to understand this very fundamental notion. :sick:

Joke is on u. U have 0 idea of what constitute a nation state. U can't even define 71 mindedness. AL version of 71 is different from BNP's version. According to Awami chetona narrative BNP walas r razakars , infact apart from AL supporters all r razakars which would include 70% of pop. at least. :what:

And what's with all the %? Even 10% means 1.5 cr BDs who are humans with flesh & blood. But i guess bigoted mentality chetona addicts don't have the intellect to understand this very fundamental notion. :sick:

BNP and AL can have different views on 71. Because they claim themselves they are the one who fought against PAK.
Use to accuse one another pro Pak and pro Indians to gain political superiority. Because its a shame for them if anyone calls them pro to any other countries.

The % because its unspecified how much is JI support. That includes pro BD BNP votes. JI support can be even 1%.

BNP and AL can have different views on 71. Because they claim themselves they are the one who fought against PAK.
Use to accuse one another pro Pak and pro Indians to gain political superiority. Because its a shame for them if anyone calls them pro to any other countries.

Thus u can't have define pro-BD and anti-BD since its based on political ideology and narrative. Good to see u coming to the point after running around in circles.

Btw No one called pro-any other country yet not BNP or JeI but many awami maggot ministers proudly boast about their indian dalali in public. Yeah its a shme that indian-awami charals boot licks India.

The % because its unspecified how much is JI support. That includes pro BD BNP votes. JI support can be even 1%.

Again what's with the %. Even for the sake of argument 1% is 1.5 mn (15 lac). What do u want to do, orchestrate a genocide?

Thus u can't have define pro-BD and anti-BD since its based on political ideology and narrative. Good to see u coming to the point after running around in circles.

Btw No one called pro-any other country yet not BNP or JeI but many awami maggot ministers proudly boast about their indian dalali in public. Yeah its a shme that indian-awami charals boot licks India.

Again what's with the %. Even for the sake of argument 1% is 1.5 mn (15 lac). What do u want to do, orchestrate a genocide?

For greater good its happening by hanging the pro leaders only. Elimination of the think tanks will be a good riddance.
Though I feel sorry.

As if its viable to protect a distinct part which is far away and surrounded by strong enemy country.
Bangladesh just protected itself by separating from Pakistan. Or else Pakistan could trade it with Kashmir.
Or could lose east pakistan anyday without minimal military resistance.
This joker @khair_ctg is very funny.

Last edited:
@khair_ctg replied me in another thread he is proud jamat supporter. He has allergy only when someone calls him jamati. Your backing isnt necessary.
the only problem i have with people using "jamaati" is it makes them look uneducated. "jamat" carries a meaning for Muslims i.e. it is a group, any group or a prayer congregation. calling anyone jamaati but to mean something else is silly. am i a JeI (party) supporter? i think JeI is the most principled major political party of BD. just one thing is they maintain they opposed the 1971 Indian annexation of Bangladesh. and i highly appreciate that. do i have any affiliation with JeI or BNP? no and i don't even follow much day to day politics

As if its viable to protect a distinct part which is far away and surrounded by strong enemy country.
Bangladesh just protected itself by separating from Pakistan. Or else Pakistan could trade it with Kashmir.
Or could lose east pakistan anyday without minimal military resistance.
This joker @khair_ctg is very funny.
"Bangladesh just protected itself by separating from Pakistan" - i didn't understand it. did Bangladesh "protect itself" by getting annexed by India? the separation of East and West Pakistan would have been completely fine if each of them remained sovereign from an enemy. but that was not the case with East Pakistan. it became a property of India. and separation of the two wings were not even demanded by the East Pakistani populace or by their favoured party in 1970, Pak Awami League. East Pakistan's defence was very weak - i agree. but it was both physical and psychological. about the physical part of defence, that was a premier complain from leading East Pakistani political parties following our war with India in 1965. although that can be traced back to colonial times and Hindu domination of the Bengal but United Pakistan could have put tremendous emphasis on the military and defence of East Pakistan. but then as India had psychologically also somewhat penetrated the 'defences' of East Pakistan, just having stronger military may not have been enough. then again this is from 20/20 hindsight and it still doesn't mean India should have invaded EP at least from the POV of someone who is not an Indian imperialist

"Bangladesh just protected itself by separating from Pakistan" - i didn't understand it. did Bangladesh "protect itself" by getting annexed by India? the separation of East and West Pakistan would have been completely fine if each of them remained sovereign from an enemy. but that was not the case with East Pakistan. it became a property of India. and separation of the two wings were not even demanded by the East Pakistani populace or by their favoured party in 1970, Pak Awami League. East Pakistan's defence was very weak - i agree. but it was both physical and psychological. about the physical part of defence, that was a premier complain from leading East Pakistani political parties following our war with India in 1965. although that can be traced back to colonial times and Hindu domination of the Bengal but United Pakistan could have put tremendous emphasis on the military and defence of East Pakistan. but then as India had psychologically also somewhat penetrated the 'defences' of East Pakistan, just having stronger military may not have been enough. then again this is from 20/20 hindsight and it still doesn't mean India should have invaded EP at least from the POV of someone who is not an Indian imperialist

Why you think BD isnt sovereign? Where no one says it. BD just made friendly relation with its former enemy to avoid less troubles. What makes you think BD become India's property. India is BD's friendly enemy. To us all its enemy but what good you can do with that. AL JI didnt want it. But today no one thinks otherwise that way you see. Im not used to these big talks. BD is at its. Just don't be victim of inferiority complex.

sadly a genocide is exactly what the Bengali fundamentalists attempted on patriotic Bengalis and Mohajirs around 1971. what Vong is implying is not new

Get this straight 1905 to 1971 all separate land movements are pro BD element. If you deny them you will be pro to another country not BD. What your ancestors did or you did doesn't matter today.

Ham ke Thehre ajnabi itni mulaaqaatoN ke baad
phir baneiN ge aashna kitni madaaraatoN ke baad

kab nazar meiN aaye gi be daaGh sabze ki bahaar
khoon ke dhabe dhuleiN ge kitni barsaatoN ke baad

the bahut bedard lamhe khat’m-e-dard-e-ishq ke
theiN bahut bemeh’r subheiN meh’rbaaN raatoN ke baad

dil to chaaha par shikast-e-dil ne moh’lat hi na di
kuchh gile shikwe bhi kar lete manaajaatoN ke baad

un se jo kehne gaye the “Faiz” jaaN sadqe kiye
an kahi hi reh gayi woh baat sab baatoN ke baad

(Faiz Ahmad Faiz)

English trasnlation by Agha Shahid Ali:

After those many encounters, that easy intimacy,
we are strangers now –
After how many meetings will we be that close again?

When will we again see a spring of unstained green?
After how many monsoons will the blood be washed from the branches?

And so crushed was the heart that though it wished
it found no chance –
after the entreaties, after the despair — for us to quarrel once again as old friends.

So relentless was the end of love, so heartless –
After the nights of tenderness, the dawns were pitiless, so pitiless.

Faiz, what you’d gone to say, ready to offer everything,
even your life – those healing words remained unspoken after all else had been said.

:(

Get this straight 1905 to 1971 all separate land movements are pro BD element. If you deny them you will be pro to another country not BD. What your ancestors did or you did doesn't matter today.
if you think what happened in 1905-1947, and what happened in 1971 are the same thing, you need to do some reading or you are afraid of reality. such rejection of all politics of Muslims before 1971 Indian invasion is shocking coming from someone claiming to be a Muslim of the land. if you think you are pro Bd at least respect why the borders of Bd exist

We had nothing in common with west PK.United pk was a mistake.

So, Mr. Ian Stine, you thinks Bangladesh still be a reality without inception of United Pakistan in 1947.......truly genius:tup::tup:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom