What's new

Deadly attack on Pakistani troops in NW

I think the problem with people like dabong is that he sees everything from a religious perspective, for him its us (ie righteous pious TRUE muslims) versus corrupt world, muslims and non muslims.

Pakistan was not founded as an islamic state to be run by shariah law, this is not in the pakistani culture and for over 60 years it has never been fully implemented. It's only now with the emergence of lunatics like osama that some people push for this ancient system to be introduced to Pakistan and other countries.

We muslims dont need people like osama to tell us what is right and wrong and how our lives should be run. Religion has no place in the state, everyones faith is personal as it comes from the heart and no two people are the same.

The state cannot dictate legislation based on personal beliefs.

As for the terrorists, they have more or less declared war with their attacks on Pakistani troops. I say hunt them down like the dogs they are, the Pakistani Army has been far too lenient. Soldiers are being killed by an internal enemy and no action is being taken, this is shameful for any Army.

Control needs to be re established over the NWPF, it should be an issue of national pride tbh. NWPF is Pakistani land and the fact that it's being run by enemies of the state is again shameful and needs to be remedied.

Apart from the militants with weapons there are others who need to be targetted. Their financial backers and influential maulvhis. Internal elements who support the militants need to be surgically removed, IMO they are the biggest threat to Pakistan. These people are traitors and should be hung, but due to their power I think this may not be possible yet.

It should be made clear that treachery will not be tolerated, Pakistanis loyalties should be to their nation not an extremist ideology. It's not Pakistan's role to wage jihad across the world, the role of the Armed Forces is to protect Pakistan and secure it's interests.

I think the problem with people like dabong is that he sees everything from a religious perspective, for him its us (ie righteous pious TRUE muslims) versus corrupt world, muslims and non muslims.

Pakistan was not founded as an islamic state to be run by shariah law, this is not in the pakistani culture and for over 60 years it has never been fully implemented. It's only now with the emergence of lunatics like osama that some people push for this ancient system to be introduced to Pakistan and other countries.

We muslims dont need people like osama to tell us what is right and wrong and how our lives should be run. Religion has no place in the state, everyones faith is personal as it comes from the heart and no two people are the same.

As for the terrorists, they have more or less declared war with their attacks on Pakistani troops. I say hunt them down like the dogs they are, the Pakistani Army has been far too lenient. Soldiers are being killed by an internal enemy and no action is being taken, this is shameful for any Army.

Control needs to be re established over the NWPF, it should be an issue of national pride tbh. NWPF is Pakistani land and the fact that it's being run by enemies of the state is again shameful and needs to be remedied.

Apart from the militants with weapons there are others who need to be targetted. Their financial backers and influential maulvhis. Internal elements who support the militants need to be surgically removed, IMO they are the biggest threat to Pakistan. These people are traitors and should be hung, but due to their power I think this may not be possible yet.

It should be made clear that treachery will not be tolerated, Pakistanis loyalties should be to their nation not an extremist ideology. It's not Pakistan's role to wage jihad across the world, the role of the Armed Forces is to protect Pakistan and secure it's interests.

A very lovely and balanced post.

Regards

Musharraf has gone far enough to appease his masters in west from where his return or u turn looks impossible. He is pouring fuel on already burning fire. He is taking the nation towards destruction. What is happening on such a dangerous scale was not expected to such an extent. His exit from Pak politics is the only solution for bringing the peace back to the pakistan. He thinks that only his policies are the last words. Nobody need such a suicidal leader who is bringing destruction to them.

Is the easiest decision the best decision to you. Pakistan is not suffering bcoz of Bush's or Mushraff's decision, but due to its age old ideology of turning the Azad Kashmir and NWFP into terror training grounds for decades for carrying out its proxy wars in KAshmir, Chechen, Afghan and so on. Now that Pak has realised they are a threat to the very existant of Pakistan itself ,the conflct has happened.

If 9/11 hadnt happened and US hadnt launched its WoT, these jehadi elements would have continued to get all the support of Pakistan and Pakistanis. So i shed no tears for them, in fact its revenge a day we have been waiting for so long.

Excellent first post Scorpius, we'll be watching your contribution with great interest. :tup:
Thanks!

More 19 soldiers dead!!!

At least 16 Pakistani soldiers have been killed in an attack by militants near the Afghan border, officials say.

The latest deadly attack followed a suicide bombing in the area on Tuesday that killed three soldiers and a civilian.

So now the total is 79, in 4 days!!!

Wow these muslim terrorists are everywhere, what was Mushraf doing? What was pakistan doing?

Clearly the second Waziristan War as the west called it has begun.

And that to a deadly one, looks like the troop just walked right into the death trap.

Thats because ISI is full of sympathizers.they no the movements of the troops they no where and when the attack is coming they no when and where mussharaf is going to be traveling.Pakistan army can stay in denial as long as it likes eventually they will have to clean House clean the garbage left in ISI by our friendly dictator ZIA.

Thats because ISI is full of sympathizers.they no the movements of the troops they no where and when the attack is coming they no when and where mussharaf is going to be traveling.Pakistan army can stay in denial as long as it likes eventually they will have to clean House clean the garbage left in ISI by our friendly dictator ZIA.

I've heard that before about the ISI. Is it true though?

I think Mushradd will end up in the Guniess records as the one who has survived the maximum attempts on life.

Back
Top Bottom