Daronomics was actually Nawazonomics from Day 1

Maula Jatt

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
F_GjvOkXgAAKxAp.jpg

@muhammadhafeezmalik @Mav3rick @Edevelop @hydrabadi_arab @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

How can you logically justify this policy? I am not trolling, its a genuine question

PML-N economic policy Announced "we will not ask where the Money came from if you invest in Pakistan".

Ladies and Gentlemen $40 billion cucumbers 🥒 plus illegal money. Asian Tiger in the Making .

Last edited:
View attachment 1028951

How can you logically justify this policy? I am not trolling, its a genuine question
Well, although it is insane to suggest that the USD would have come down but it could have been maintained somewhere in the vicinity of 110; especially had the 2nd phase of the plan allowed to kick in which was FDI (especially in car, mobile etc., manufacturing and production) and export oriented industrial base. But now we would never know, right?

@Maula Jatt

Pakistan's problem is its low productivity, arising out of inadequate investment in human resources. Low productivity and easy money (through artificially low interest rates and overvalued currency) is a recipe for disaster

Regards

View attachment 1028951

😂
Jatt sahab ko Kya hu gaya hey

Inflation was at lowest in the same period, controlled currency and low inflation can't go together at the same time.
Agree sir
Time to bring back drones so we can bring back inflation of 2014-2017

We should invite Americans to attack Iran

@Edevelop and @hydrabadi_arab are both Indians it's not That hard to figure out why those 2 wants to see Nawaz in power...
Moat point now...
Question should be,will Imran Khan will be released on health basis in 2028 by bilawal or will he die in prison

My money is on second

I'm all for debt infrastructure led projects
Elite surviving and rupee devaluing & import based business is good for some of us

Back
Top Bottom