What's new

CPEC row: Congress calls on PM Modi to question China over ‘threat’

Why would I threaten you family? What the hell is wrong with you... You were the one who is suggesting innuendo's to insult India, and then trying to act all tough when I suggested if your post is not offensive replace the target of your post with your nation or a family member.... tab to bohot taqlef hui....

Did I refer to anyone's family in my post? Weren't you the one who referred to my family? What your or my family has got to do with our fight? Little scared cowards attack others' family.

I will insult modi's India as many times as I like too bad you feel that ......... live with it and don't expect me to respect India as if she is country that produces saints. If my country can be called a hell by one of shittiest Indian who happens to be minister there then you loose any moral ground to ask me to respect India, go teach your ministers first.

Aur ye bachay vachay apne paas rakh,,,,, as far as your tough guy impositions are concerned, main internet pe dhamki dena walo mein se nahi hu, jo post likha hai mere samne akar agar bolta, to khud jaan jaata, bacha kon hai aur baap kaun.

Abay q koshish kar raha hy wo kam karnay ki jiss ka tuj may tapar he nahi hay:disagree: , mummy daddy burger bacha lagta hay tu mujay behter hay woi reh apnay say bary kam karnay ki koshish mat kar ja maff kia tujay choota samaj kay :agree:.

Rehi kon baap aur kon baita wali bat ............ well tayray Walid / pita say mayra koi jagra nahi hay may un ko bayizat karnay ki koshish nahi karo ga. Ignore kia :-)

Did I refer to anyone's family in my post? Weren't you the one who referred to my family? What your or my family has got to do with our fight? Little scared cowards attack others' family.
Read and comprehend what I wrote, You suggested there was nothing derogatory in your post, And if I said if you truly feel so replace the target of your post to your country or a family member and then evaluate if your post is offensive or not... I am not a low life to say anything of that sort either about your country or your family, but you evidently are as you admit.

I will insult modi's India as many times as I like too bad you feel that ......... live with it and don't expect me to respect India as if she is country that produces saints.
to fir rating ke liye kyu ro raha hai kal se? Go ahead and keep insulting nationalities, if not me someone else will rate...,

Read and comprehend what I wrote, You suggested there was nothing derogatory in your post, And if I said if you truly feel so replace the target of your post to your country or a family member and then evaluate if your post is offensive or not... I am not a low life to say anything of that sort either about your country or your family, but you evidently are as you admit.

Why your mine family has to be dragged here why even refer to family?

Yes there was nothing derogatory in my post ............... modi's India evidently is feeling the pain because of CPEC (enough statements are there to prove that) whereas it can benefit itself from it. I said CPEC is reality will happen no matter how much pain India feels so better let it happen though pain of Pakistan developing would still be there but in end India can enjoy the CPEC itself. Kiss kisam ka TTA or TTC hay yar tu? Kuch akal wakal hay ya paidal hay bilkul he? Ub agar may nay apni statement ko Indian politicians wala masala laga dia to iss may itna biggarnay wali kon c bat thi? Tumhay pasand nai ai to may kya karo.

I have always admitted from start I consider India an enemy state and I speak my heart so this makes me a low life? :undecided:

May be your internet hindus made me bitter and more blunt but speaking what I feel and not sugarcoating it is in my blood.

to fir rating ke liye kyu ro raha hai kal se?

Bohat mota dimagh hay bahi tayray pass iman say ............ here read again what I said.

@WAJsal @WebMaster I won't ask for reversal of negative ratings but at least promote someone who is mentally stable, capable and fair to be a TTA or TTC on your forum.............. not someone who is biased and a hypocrite.

Go ahead and keep insulting nationalities, if not me someone else will rate...,

Correction not nationalities but a nationality and it so happens that nationality "internet hindu" happens to be Indian and in abundance on this forum.

Now can we move on, you are satisfied and must feel accomplished three negative ratings and I enjoyed taking on modi's India. Nobody else is bothered about what we are doing so Mission accomplished.

Why your mine family has to be dragged here why even refer to family?

Yes there was nothing derogatory in my post ............... modi's India evidently is feeling the pain because of CPEC (enough statements are there to prove that) whereas it can benefit itself from it. I said CPEC is reality will happen no matter how much pain India feels so better let it happen though pain of Pakistan developing would still be there but in end India can enjoy the CPEC itself. Kiss kisam ka TTA or TTC hay yar tu? Kuch akal wakal hay ya paidal hay bilkul he? Ub agar may nay apni statement ko Indian politicians wala masala laga dia to iss may itna biggarnay wali kon c bat thi? Tumhay pasand nai ai to may kya karo.

I have always admitted from start I consider India an enemy state and I speak my heart so this makes me a low life? :undecided:

May be your internet hindus made me bitter and more blunt but speaking what I feel and not sugarcoating it is in my blood.

Bohat mota dimagh hay bahi tayray pass iman say ............ here read again what I said.

Correction not nationalities but a nationality and it so happens that nationality "internet hindu" happens to be Indian and in abundance on this forum.

Now can we move on, you are satisfied and must feel accomplished three negative ratings and I enjoyed taking on modi's India. Nobody else is bothered about what we are doing so Mission accomplished.

You are admitting that you intentionally are insulting India, when I did rate your post you started crying about a different post, When I rated him, your problem was why was he not rated first, after that back tracking on the offensive content on your post whic you yourself contradicted in the same post... abe dimaag hai bhi tere paas? tu mere dimaag ki fikar na kar....Kal se roe jaa raha hai... Ab kuch baccha nahi to ab internet Hindu ka raag alap raha hai... tu bas kar . tere se nahi hoga...

Arre baat karne ki tameez to sikha nahi, and taking on Modi's India.... lol

You are admitting that you intentionally are insulting India, when I did rate your post you started crying about a different post, When I rated him, your problem was why was he not rated first, after that back tracking on the offensive content on your post whic you yourself contradicted in the same post... abe dimaag hai bhi tere paas? tu mere dimaag ki fikar na kar....Kal se roe jaa raha hai... Ab kuch baccha nahi to ab internet Hindu ka raag alap raha hai... tu bas kar . tere se nahi hoga...

You are feeling guilty ............. just admit it and move on. Again the same advise don't resist, it would hurt less. Guilt sometimes kills express it confess it and ask for forgiveness. Normally that's what real men do.

Arre baat karne ki tameez to sikha nahi, and taking on Modi's India.... lol

Waqai bohat mota dimagh hay tayra ........................ You need to loose your manners and ethics to take on modi's India. A big lol to you :D. Try harder, try, then try little more but :disagree:

You need to loose your manners and ethics to take on modi's India. A big lol to you :D. Try harder, try, then try little more but :disagree:

Without loosing my manners and etiquette I have been doing pretty ok, and taking on whatever comes my way... It has to do with my upbringing, which I don't expect you to comprehend...

Try harder for what? counter you ... hehe

Without loosing my manners and etiquette I have been doing pretty ok, and taking on whatever comes my way... It has to do with my upbringing, which I don't expect you to comprehend...

My upbringing made me honest, fair, and to speak the truth, and I don't expect hypocrites and bigots to understand that.

Okay so now can we move on? Or you want to keep playing?

My upbringing made me honest, fair, and to speak the truth, and I don't expect hypocrites and bigots to understand that.

I'd appreciate if you two gentlemen can go on for a little longer, I'm starting to indulge in some schadenfreude. :D

as I said , I do not expect you to comprehend ...let's move on.

The leaders of the Mukti Bahini are Bengali speaking personnel of the Pakistani army, paramilitary and police. you can call them terrorist. But West Pakistani elite created the whole mess.

there is no economic integration of South Asia without India in it

Pakistan is at the crossroads of South Asia, Central Asia and West Asia. Central Asia is at our northern borders (Tajkistan, Afghanistan), WestAsia/Middle East is at South and Southwest border (Oman, GCC, Iran) and Pakistan itself in South Asia. India would be isolated if it won't become part of this economic integration, CPEC is just part of a big chain involving 64 countries called the One Belt One Road initiative, linking east to the west !!!

Pakistan is at the crossroads of South Asia, Central Asia and West Asia. Central Asia is at our northern borders (Tajkistan, Afghanistan), WestAsia/Middle East is at South and Southwest border (Oman, GCC, Iran) and Pakistan itself in South Asia. India would be isolated if it won't become part of this economic integration, CPEC is just part of a big chain involving 64 countries called the One Belt One Road initiative, linking east to the west !!!

India has huge trade with West Asian states. This is before CPEC even existed.

India has huge trade with West Asian states. This is before CPEC even existed.

India depends either on Pakistan or on Iran/Afghanistan (have to reach an Iranian port by sea) for direct trade with Central Asia. CPEC will be connected to all central asian countries as Xinjiang province of China borders nearly 7 countries. However I don't see India joining this integration in the short term. There are high chances Iran would join in, as its border is barely 40-50 km from Gwadar where CPEC starts. Iran is energy rich and China's western regions are in need for energy import especially natural gas . Chinese officials recently facilitated trip of Pakistan's national security advisor to Tehran. Saudi defence minister, son of the sitting king , visited Pakistan last week and highlighted the importance of CPEC for GCC from where the oil will go to China via a network of pipelines. Russia is building a the $2 Billion North-South Gas pipeline from Lahore to Karachi, which is being made parallel to the ongoing CPEC projects (Russia to borders Xinjiang, Russia wanted to reach these very warm waters in 1980's). Regional posturing is taking place as we speak !!!

Don't forget part of NE India is also DISPUTED TERRITORY.
Really? Says China? Lol! You guys are funny!

South Tibet my a$$! And WTF are YOU guys doing in Tibet which you have occupied by use of force? You need to get the hell out of there and hand over the land to the Tibetans as Tibet belongs to them and NOT you Chinese.

Back
Top Bottom