What's new

CPEC project to get web savvy

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pak-China think-tank delegation arrives today to launch ‘Information Corridor’ which will provide CPEC details through a web portal

On the invitation of Pakistan-China Institute Chairman Senator Mushahid Hussain Sayed, a Chinese delegation led by Madame Zhao Baige, Chairperson of the Joint China-Pakistan Think Tank, Research & Development International (RDI), former minister and currently vice chair of China’s Foreign Affairs Committee of the National People’s Congress, will arrive in Islamabad today.

The purpose of the delegation’s visit is to introduce to Pakistani policy-makers and parliamentarians, the Research & Development International (RDI), a think tank jointly launched by Chinese Academy of Social Sciences (CASS), Pakistan-China Institute (PCI) and China Institute for Reform and Development (CIRD) in China on April 15, 2015, dedicated to promoting policy research on the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).

During the visit, the two sides are likely to announce an ‘Information Corridor’, a special web portal and data pool of information on the CPEC. The delegation will call on the prime minister, Senate chairman, the ministers of finance and planning ministries, as well as chief ministers of Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhawa and Punjab.

“The Information Corridor will serve to support and supplement the Economic Corridor as a one-window hub where information and data regarding the CPEC, its progress along the designated route, its documentation, its maps, photo bank, stories about various projects, employment opportunities, role and involvement of local communities along the Economic Corridor, and other news related to various activities could be easily accessed by presenting it in a professional manner,” said Senator Mushahid Hussain.

He also emphasised the need to promote consensus through consultation and to ensure transparency so that the Economic Corridor becomes a major factor for uniting the Federation through shared progress and prosperity, with planned development of the less developed areas of Pakistan.

He said that the new Joint China-Pakistan Think Tank will also cater to providing information to meet the needs of Pakistani and Chinese and other enterprises operating in Pakistan on projects under the Economic Corridor; including projects to address environment and climate change, joint research in cotton, agriculture, IT, infrastructure, Gwadar Port, industrial parks, marine and fisheries research and media-to-media cooperation between China and Pakistan. He said, “It is important to build the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor in an environmentally-friendly manner.”

The Pakistan-China Institute, which is also hosting the Pakistan Secretariat of the RDI, will plan a number of initiatives with RDI so that that this think tank platform promotes the CPEC in an effective way. The PCI, together with RDI, are planning a conference in Xinjiang province of China in August, since the Economic Corridor will link up with China through its Xinjiang province.

CPEC project to get web savvy | Pakistan Today

Its better not to share all information regarding CPEC because Indian they will miss use of all provided information. already they are feeling jealusy on Pakistani Development projects.

Its better not to share all information regarding CPEC because Indian they will miss use of all provided information. already they are feeling jealusy on Pakistani Development projects.
Not only India but idiots in KPK....However, like someone said on KBD, even if the God decends from heaven to make them understand, they wont, because its not related to lack of understanding but something else.

Superior intellect and birthright, . To understand that you'd need to have an ounce of self respect, which you people lack - Patwarized Punjabis are in a league of their own, still looking for replacement of their colonial masters!

Not your fault actually, you really need some devta figure like Nawaz and Shahbaz to feel comfortable with your miserable lives........ else who'd your pathetic existence say 'yes sir' to?

but something else.

Superior intellect and birthright, . To understand that you'd need to have an ounce of self respect, which you people lack - Patwarized Punjabis are in a league of their own, still looking for replacement of their colonial masters!

Not your fault actually, you really need some devta figure like Nawaz and Shahbaz to feel comfortable with your miserable lives........ else who'd your pathetic existence say 'yes sir' to?
:lol: Like I said before, the security expense will exceed the infrastructure expense on the western route. The province which spends peanuts on security despite having the worst law and order situation should logically find itself stranded. And further as said before, even the eastern route passes through KPK, but since KPK doesn't consider Hazara to be the part of their province so all the whining is there like you're doing here...

Something more for you to "Enjoy"
186.gif

Did I tinkle your puny brain? Kabootar! :D

:lol: Like I said before, the security expense will exceed the infrastructure expense on the western route. The province which spends peanuts on security despite having the worst law and order situation should logically find itself stranded. And further as said before, even the eastern route passes through KPK, but since KPK doesn't consider Hazara to be the part of their province so all the whining is there like you're doing here...

Something more for you to "Enjoy"
186.gif

Did I tinkle your puny brain? Kabootar! :D
Finally, auqat dikhadi....Khair Think thank you know....And this is the problem, you guys spend more time on whining than sorting the mess....so logically the whining prolongs.

Sta racist de!

Not even an ounce of racism in me, however, I can't stand them either..... if I see/meet one, then I know exactly how to show them the meaning of their miserable existence, case in point @SBD-3! :D

Sta racist de!

Not even an ounce of racism in me, however, I can't stand them either..... if I see/meet one, then I know exactly how to show them the meaning of their miserable existence, case in point @SBD-3! :D
Dear God! No matter how much you try to provoke me I won't be...Reason and Rant both start with "R". Learn how to make a right choice....

Sta racist de!
For most of the "Analysts" Ranting is pretty much Routine....

How many millions from $500m did you get? Your master probably got $10 million. :D

Are Axactians going to manage the website? Confucius help Chinese....

Back
Top Bottom