What's new

CPEC concerns: K-P drops objection to route alignment

That's why is appreciate the Israel's "Devil advocate policy"

You know South, West and East Indian's are least interested in Pakistan... obviously because you don't look like them & they are some distance away. Not same for North Indian's though (Haryana, Punjab, Delhi.. belt), at least not for someone who is aware of the history. That's why Shahid Afridi loves playing in Chandigarh and Delhi. You people are our lost brothers and sisters (although hated ones :mad:), still we don't want that some outsider takes the advantage of a broken family. I sincerely pray to the creator, that whatever hell this CPEC is, solves your riddle.

You know South, West and East Indian's are least interested in Pakistan... obviously because you don't look like them & they are some distance away. Not same for North Indian's though (Haryana, Punjab, Delhi.. belt), at least not for someone who is aware of the history. That's why Shahid Afridi loves playing in Chandigarh and Delhi. You people are our lost brothers and sisters (although hated ones :mad:), still we don't want that some outsider takes the advantage of a broken family. I sincerely pray to the creator, that whatever hell this CPEC is, solves your riddle.

Girtay hay Shah-sawaar maidaan-e-jang me........... Let's see what we get at the end.

You are quoting 2013 news when he was new to his office. i quoted 2015 news. when he was mature enough as CM to take bold steps regarding Kalabag dam. BTW the main and "huge" resistance to Kalabag dam is from sindh, Not KP. so actually you have to research first.

Will it kill you to read first ?

You are quoting 2013 news when he was new to his office. i quoted 2015 news. when he was mature enough as CM to take bold steps regarding Kalabag dam. BTW the main and "huge" resistance to Kalabag dam is from sindh, Not KP. so actually you have to research first.

Will it kill you to read first ?

He has long history of undermining the development of Pakistan. He is only saying after he buried the hope of Khala baag dam for good. If there was still remotely possible, he would be first to go again given the pattern.

Recently, Imran Khan apologized for talking about this topic which has offended certain figures. Take a wild guess which offended figure would that be.

CM PERVEZ KHATTAK MEETING WITH AHSON IQBAL FOR CPEC

Met with CM Pervez Khattak and his cabinet members in Peshawar to discuss CPEC. Shared with him details of implementation on all 11 points on which we agreed on 11 May 2016 in Islamabad to redress KP's reservations about CPEC.

Explained that there was no default on federal government on any of the points. We must avoid controversies on this national project which involves our closest friend China. Also clarified that court case against CPEC will hurt KP more as foreign investors will be discouraged from investment in KP Because litigation is considered very unfriendly by foreign investors. There was good and positive discussion.

How how silent he is in front of Ahsan Iqbal :D :D :D
14937286_571338449733996_1852562450118090968_n.jpg
15032810_571338403067334_9015785200819761240_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom