What's new

Congress Proposes $500 Million for Negative News Coverage of China

China does it or not, making a government budget designed to badmouth a specific country through media is unheard of in China.
Lol, first of all, this come from a dude who keep saying US government is bad mouthing the Chinese every which way it can (with Tibet, Xinjang issue) is funny at best. I don't want to use the word I want to use otherwise I might get banned.

Secondly, again, why not. And as I said, there are already movie that bad mouth China, why not the Government use that 500 mil to make those themselves? At least they will make some money back. I mean, cut off the middleman, make a business out of it, I am all for that, who knows, may be that department alone is enough to pay back the debt US government is borrowing, I mean, how much is the debt? 31 trillion dollars? That's likes 1500 earning of Top Gun 2 Maverick.

Lol, first of all, this come from a dude who keep saying US government is bad mouthing the Chinese every which way it can (with Tibet, Xinjang issue) is funny at best. I don't want to use the word I want to use otherwise I might get banned.

Secondly, again, why not. And as I said, there are already movie that bad mouth China, why not the Government use that 500 mil to make those themselves? At least they will make some money back. I mean, cut off the middleman, make a business out of it, I am all for that, who knows, may be that department alone is enough to pay back the debt US government is borrowing, I mean, how much is the debt? 31 trillion dollars? That's likes 1500 earning of Top Gun 2 Maverick.
What does what I say about US have anything to do with US government negative news budget on China?

So you believe you can do a better job than US government when it comes to bashing China?

What does what I say about US have anything to do with US government negative news budget on China?

So you believe you can do a better job than US government when it comes to bashing China?
I just find that funny the person who said US government are always bad mouthing China would think making it official is a bad thing.

And I believe in if US government really did this (making propaganda movie) would be better off then setting up news network that just bad mouth China. This has nothing to do with me,

I just find that funny the person who said US government are always bad mouthing China would think making it official is a bad thing.
US always supports Taiwan , Tibet and Xinjiang separatists, but making it official to support Their independence is a different story, see the difference?

US always supports Taiwan , Tibet and Xinjiang separatists, but making it official to support Their independence is a different story, see the difference?
Dude, where have you been since 1976??

Or you think US Government funding Radio Free Europe is to sing praise of Russia during Cold War? Or US Government funding Radio Free Asia is to sing praise to the Chinese government?

On another note, spreading US Propaganda is not the same as supporting Tibet Independence, or Taiwan Independence, I don't care about either one of that, but did I support US propaganda in the region? I sure did, In fact, if you ask me, they should expand those program I mentioned above.

China BAD does not equal to Tibet and Taiwan is an independent country, it's just mean China is bad.

Dude, where have you been since 1976??

Or you think US Government funding Radio Free Europe is to sing praise of Russia during Cold War? Or US Government funding Radio Free Asia is to sing praise to the Chinese government?

On another note, spreading US Propaganda is not the same as supporting Tibet Independence, or Taiwan Independence, I don't care about either one of that, but did I support US propaganda in the region? I sure did, In fact, if you ask me, they should expand those program I mentioned above.

China BAD does not equal to Tibet and Taiwan is an independent country, it's just mean China is bad.

Whatever, it's a big news, now gloves are off, but as you said, it doesn't have to be a bad thing.

Back
Top Bottom