What's new

Featured CNS laid Foundation Stone of "Health Sciences Complex" at BU Medical & Dental College, Karachi.

Pakistan Ka Beta

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.jpg

DUA.jpg

Last edited:
Is it me or is CNS spending every week at sort of opening ceremony? Maybe he can do the unveiling of my son's birthday cake next week?

Is it me or is CNS spending every week at sort of opening ceremony? Maybe he can do the unveiling of my son's birthday cake next week?
He IS very close to getting retired. So wants his NAME PLATE on maximum number of completed / upcoming projects possible.

He IS very close to getting retired. So wants his NAME PLATE on maximum number of completed / upcoming projects possible.

Figured it was something like that. I have no idea of the guys qualities and realise one has to be a very good officer to make it as CNS in any Navy, but after hearing him speak a few times I have been left underwhelmed. He certainly does seem to love the limelight....

He is retiring on 7th October 2020 , All these Projects were either completed or Planned ( will start now ) in his 3 years as CNS .

He is retiring on 7th October 2020 , All these Projects were either completed or Planned ( will start now ) in his 3 years as CNS .

Yes, the PN Dental college really was a game changer for our naval plans.....

Back
Top Bottom