What's new

Shenyang J-15 aircraft carrier-based aircraft

The latest models
It is approved leak, part of the J--15 naval aviation has been replaced by a coating, the column may have been formally installed

b3ba5d165b6ea21220a4e982.jpg

1_2010052423263012TV1.jpg

20100606001529626.jpg

I came across a photo of a J-15 possibly in flight testing. What's interesting is that the nozzle of its engine seems to be angled, which could emphasize thrust vectoring (3D or 2D?).

Here is it:

j15behind.jpg

So far we don't know what kind of engine the production aircraft will be using. It may be the WS-10B/G variant or it could be the Russian Al-31FN M3.

Military official Lei Qiang also stated that the J-15 might include thrust vectoring.

Good picture sino! Looks like an AL variant. Where did you find the picture?

NO thats just covering cloth hanging not TVC i said that before on another thread
Wrong...:disagree:

China its capable of making a 5th gen engine, why should a 2D/3D VT 4th gen engine be difficult to produce?... its not like China its building the Kaveri :lol:

Hmm now that I look at it it does look like cloth covers. Oh well.

Wrong...:disagree:

China its capable of making a 5th gen engine, why should a 2D/3D VT 4th gen engine be difficult to produce?... its not like China its building the Kaveri :lol:

i m not denying the capability of chinese engenearing im just saying that in the pic in question the thurst nozzel is not turned down its covered by a camo cloth and that cloth is hanging thus creating the illusion of TVN

Good picture sino! Looks like an AL variant. Where did you find the picture?

Surprisingly, it was on a Western defense blog. I didn't notice it until a person commented on the engine nozzles.

Bring these to gawadar , we will test its "Thrust vectoring" over Arabian & Indian seas . :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom