What's new

Chinese Helicopter carrier: Coming soon

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Chinese Helicopter carrier: Coming soon

Official Chinese military magazine recently released the CGI....

Interesting....

X4R70.jpg

Firnf.jpg

What good can an helicopter carrier do like AC's are good but what cards will this bring

is that pics P.S ed ?:blink:

It's CGI = computer-generated imagery

What kind of helicopters would China use for such a carrier?
I heard that the best or rather strongest one's China has are still the Black Hawk's they got in the 80's or 90's from the US. Is this true?

I heard that the best or rather strongest one's China has are still the Black Hawk's they got in the 80's or 90's from the US. Is this true?

yeah they do make the black hawk under license. its called S-70C Black Hawk Helicopter.
though this is not a helicopter carrier in the true sense . (the kind the Russians fielded in the 70s Moskva class helicopter carrier) more of a amphibious assault ship like the tawara class:)

China has Z-10 attack helicopter. We can navalize it just like the first post shows.

Z-10_03.jpg

yeah they do make the black hawk under license. its called S-70C Black Hawk Helicopter.
though this is not a helicopter carrier in the true sense .
China doesn't license produce Black Hawks. Those were bought in the 1980s and will be retiring this decade.

The Type 81 LHD. We should not only make it for helicopters. We should make it next-generation, also adapted to UAV and UCAV.

YL2.jpg

UCAV_SAC.jpg

YL-1.jpg

These are not the UAV that will be on it.

That will be the Sharp Sword and Wind Blade.

Back
Top Bottom