What's new

China: Twenty million under strict COVID lockdown amid fears Omicron could disrupt Beijing Winter Olympics

Serious bro, you want to critisize Chinese covid handling... SERIOUSLY?

WTF is wrong with your head, we lockdown test isolate and control a spike in 1 to 2 weeks. The total UK infection in a day is = to the WHOLE Chinese infection to date. And yet we are blamed for spreading the virus?

yes because it came from Wuhan

and the last time I checked Wuhan is in China not Africa so off course China will be blamed

its called logic

yes which proves Chinese cannot control COVID within China and 20 million cant even go outside

20 million is 4 times the population of Scotland

how embarrassing and some Chinese were saying there is no COVID in China
Hahaahaahhaha..... Gosh 20 million can't go out of the province but can do intra provincial interactions for green zones and total isolation for red zones. That's call planning and governance numb numb. My aunt in Xian is still shopping as usual in Xuan because her area is green zone. When we isolate, it does not mean 20.million are locked in jails numb nuts. Business still goes on for essential services, things like discos and mass gatherings are banned, its called common sense

So tell me how many cases are there in Xian now? How many cases in UK now? Hahahahah haahahh eat that numb nuts
yes because it came from Wuhan

and the last time I checked Wuhan is in China not Africa so off course China will be blamed

its called logic
It came from Wuhan? Last I checked nobody knew where it came from, it was first detected in Wuhan because we actually cared to sequence the gene and inform the world, it has been spreading in the states for months and was thought to be Vaping lungs. Gosh...

Omicron is the way out of this pandemic as it is so mild compared to previous verions and will help move us all into the endemic phase - China should vaccinate everyone and then quite literally embrace Omicron and allow its people to build up natural herd immunity under the protection of those vaccines.

The current approach China has is not sustainable. Why keep this pretence up?

In the UK - all Plan B restrictions will be removed by end of Jan and chances of new restrictions in the future will be tiny if that - as the UK has built up herd immunity via vaccines and that herd immunity via vaccines is being translated into natural herd immunity as people catch covid and their immune systems learn to fight it off while being protected by the vaccine.

Natural immunity lasts longer than those via vaccines ...

In this respect - the UK has the best overall mature approach to this virus ...

Last edited:
It came from Wuhan? Last I checked nobody knew where it came from, it was first detected in Wuhan because we actually cared to sequence the gene and inform the world, it has been spreading in the states for months and was thought to be Vaping lungs. Gosh...

weren't you one of the people complaining about racism against Chinese in the West, and I said Chinese also dont help themselves either

well this is the perfect example why

weren't you one of the people complaining about racism against Chinese in the West, and I said Chinese also dont help themselves either

well this is the perfect example why
Huh... Don't help themselves? What are you talking about, a government doing her job is not helping Chinese? You dumb or something? There are 1.4 bil Chinese and I don't think all will help me. So now we tell the world our discovery, and instead of helping us, you lr smart western gov said we have no human rights when we tried containing it, they laughed at us, belittled us and said it was flu. Look who is laughing now... The Indians are definitely not.. Lol

Story of a lockdown in Shanghai.
IIRC, it was caused by a Chinese student returning from USA. She did the 14 days quarantine and tested negative. She is then supposed to go home and limit her outside activities for 7 days. But I guess she just couldn't control herself, and went party around the city b4 tested positive, that caused quite a no. of place getting lockdown.

The lockdown mall,

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom