What's new

China & Pakistan To Cooperate On Lunar Mission !

An ICBM would have more negative repercussions than anything positive. What's really important is having effective MaRV warheads and also quasi ballistic missiles to penetrate Indian defences reliably.

Pakistan is NEVER going to launch any missile beyond our neighbourhood because it would simply be suicide. Trying to militarily antagonise the US with nukes for no valid reason is stupid, it will simply choke you in several other ways before any missile exchange ever takes place.

We only need about 3500km - 4000km range max operational missiles, to cover whole of Indian territory comfortably. Rest focus should be on the quality, precision and countering BMD systems.

Doesn't seem realistic to me, probably added a couple zeros too many.
I disagree with Bleek bhai. I mean if a country like North Korea can have ICBMs then Pakistan can have them too.

We need ICBMs to boost our military and prestige as well.

I disagree with Bleek bhai. I mean if a country like North Korea can have ICBMs then Pakistan can have them too.

North Korea is a sanctioned rogue state. Pakistan is not.

We have no reason to antagonise certain countries for relatively no benefit, our actual threats lie within ~4000km. Just remember that you'll never get into a missile exchange with the US to begin with. They'll choke you indirectly before that.

There's a time for everything, right now isn't the time. Right now is the time for actual maneuverable warheads, and quasi-ballistic missiles to reliably and effective penetrate missile defence systems.

North Korea is a sanctioned rogue state. Pakistan is not.

We have no reason to antagonise certain countries for relatively no benefit, our actual threats lie within ~4000km. Just remember that you'll never get into a missile exchange with the US to begin with. They'll choke you indirectly before that.

There's a time for everything, right now isn't the time. Right now is the time for actual maneuverable warheads, and quasi-ballistic missiles to reliably and effective penetrate missile defence systems.
Correct, Sir.

North Korea is China’s satellite state, and its sanctioned all around the world. They don’t care about sanctions and economy.

More to come.

Just like how DGISPR said “dollar will go up” riiiiight 😉

Back
Top Bottom