What's new

China millionaire exodus to continue this year: report

CIA Mole

Reaction score
Country
United States

China is expected to see a net outflow of 13,500 high net worth individuals this year, extending the loss of millionaires in the past decade, according to the Henley Private Wealth Migration Report.

Hong Kong is also expected to see 1,000 millionaires emigrating this year, which could hamper efforts by the city's government to lure the wealthy and turn the financial center into a wealth management and family office hub.

I’m mentally getting ready for upcoming YouTube videos in this thread that show how entire world is flocking to China for economic opportunities. Let me grab the popcorns.

I’m mentally getting ready for upcoming YouTube videos in this thread that show how entire world is flocking to China for economic opportunities. Let me grab the popcorns.
only ones flocking to china are youtubers willing to make big bucks from ccp

only ones flocking to china are youtubers willing to make big bucks from ccp
You’re right.
Check how CCP pays to YouTubers about making videos.

The whites here talk about:
1) How west is involved in destabilizing China
2) How Xinjiang genocide is a “campaign”
3) How Covid was started in America (lol)
4) Reasons why “lies” are spread about China

Now I expect personal attacks by the BOTs on you and me. Like I said, grab a popcorn 😀

You’re right.
Check how CCP pays to YouTubers about making videos.

The whites here talk about:
1) How west is involved in destabilizing China
2) How Xinjiang genocide is a “campaign”
3) How Covid was started in America (lol)
4) Reasons why “lies” are spread about China

Now I expect personal attacks by the BOTs on you and me. Like I said, grab a popcorn 😀
sad china ended up this way

India To Lose 6,500 Millionaires This Year. They Are Heading To...

China has been ranked first in terms of the outflow of millionaires from the country this year. It is predicted to lose 13,500 HNWIs, followed by India.

However, despite having the second biggest exit numbers in the report, India's position is likely to improve since last year when its outflow of millionaires was 7,500.

Andrew Amoils, Head of Research at New World Wealth points out, "these outflows are not particularly concerning as India produces far more new millionaires than it loses to migration."

China does not accept immigrant. So it is very natural thing that China is always a net outflow country in this respect.

I only care about brain drain. Millionaires drain is not a problem. Reasons: 1, They can not bring their factories or business out of China. 2, China has too much US dollars reserves now. Millionaires will change their RMB assets into US dollars before they leave China. Which is not a bad thing for China. 3, They make room for others after they leave China.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom