What's new

China launches Sri Lanka’s first satellite

Sri Lanka will be a good location for satellite launching service. China can move its satellite launching service to Sri Lanka and Brazil... both are close to equator and easy for the launching.

yep, some of are mentioning about this because Sri Lanka has lowest gravity on the earth.
goce_gravity_field_786map.gif

source: New map of Earth's gravity field from GOCE. Credit: ESA

Read more: http://www.universetoday.com/67435/earths-gravity-seen-in-hd/#ixzz2DhDpdquj
Earth’s Gravity Seen in HD

ve4f0a16b1.jpg

cu4f0a164f.jpg

Gravitational Anomoly in Sri Lanka, page 1

Aliens use this gateway to enter in to the earth, there was an UFO incident yesterday too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done china..:)

But it would have been better for S Asian regional coorperation if either pak or ind had launced sl's satellite given that the two giants possess the requisite tech knowhow

This is the kind of satellite that India would need ESA rockets to launch.

This is the kind of satellite that India would need ESA rockets to launch.

Yeah i guess. Sometime i get really rue that fact that we started as a democracy. There is just too much redtape and beauraecratic hurdles to cross for any "revolutionary" initiative. Scientific or otherwise.

No successful country has its foundations on democracy......its painful, but the end results are much more better. US, China, Japan, etc all stand as a testament to the fact.

Are you a mallu dude Mech? cheers mate :)

Isnt US a democracy..I thot its enshrined in their constitution or something (I am not sure, enlighten me please)

Yeah i guess. Sometime i get really rue that fact that we started as a democracy. There is just too much redtape and beauraecratic hurdles to cross for any "revolutionary" initiative. Scientific or otherwise.

No successful country has its foundations on democracy......its painful, but the end results are much more better. US, China, Japan, etc all stand as a testament to the fact.

Back
Top Bottom