What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

you read carefuly his post,according to him every odd thing happen in india is going under a commision. for educational base i think you go to see in educational threat

Where did I say everything, dont twist my post for your convience. I have been honest and forthcoming, atleast show the respect for the same

you read carefuly his post,according to him every odd thing happen in india is going under a commision.

Well...i dunno whether he said it or not, but every odd thing does indeed gets studied by a commision in India !
Most of them are good, with some being exceptions, not even exceptions about 4 or 5 of such cases, when the commisions didnt give any report after a long time or such. The commisions only give their findings, they have no legal authority to act on any matter.

They will study the problem upside down in a neutral manner, and come out with reasons, faults, true facts and finally recommendations. They have the legal authority to complete their task, that is to study everything about the task assigned to them. Then its upto the govt to act upon it, or accept or reject the recommendations.

The Kargil commitee came out blasting the army for intelligence failure, gave the exact nature of intrusions, gave the information as to how the Kargil invasion came about, how it first got reported. The complete lack of co-ordination between the army and air force, etc, etc. It was good stuff.

I think that Kargill on the Pakistani side seems to have the same conclusions. No communication between PA and PAF... :) We share so much....

There have been NO commisions or studies on Kargil in Pakistan. Absolutely none apart from public mud throwing matches between politicians.

J10  7.X tons initiated 86-87                  equipped 2003
总载油~机内油约3500kg+3个副油箱共可装约3500kg=约7000kg   (oil)
========================================================
J1X 1X. tons initiated 200X(X<3)  first flight 2010-2011  equipped 201X(X>6)
maximum take off weight 3X tons  maximum thrust 17X-18XKN  推比>10     RCS 0.0X-0.08

========================================================
Now the most important thing for our fourth generation plane is the engine ,maybe we can use the improved "TaiHang" for a while ,a new engine is on the pipeline .

My friend you can just press edit and delete the post .
If Iam not wrong we have a lot of info on J-10 on the forum you just need to look fot it.

I strongly support China to sell pakistan J10. I heard that some deals have been going on there. Does anybody have information about it?

I believe any deal will be made after the Indian MRCA tender. With a Initial purchase of 30-40 aircraft which will be increased there after.

How can you compare LCA to The J-10, J-10 is a superior aircraft with superior range and payload. While LCA is a point Defence Fighter. You have a good chance of the J-10 and the Su-30MKI crossing the Himalayals, While LCA will be a compeltly a defence fighter, for the incoming attackers.

How can you compare LCA to The J-10, J-10 is a superior aircraft with superior range and payload. While LCA is a point Defence Fighter. You have a good chance of the J-10 and the Su-30MKI crossing the Himalayals, While LCA will be a compeltly a defence fighter, for the incoming attackers.

Dude did you post this in the right thread? I can't see anyone comparing anything here??????There was a thing about Kargil which was a bit random......

Dude did you post this in the right thread? I can't see anyone comparing anything here??????There was a thing about Kargil which was a bit random......

true true, saw the title and the last and posted, only after went thru the previous pages, i came to know about the thread, and i have already posted here.
kargill is a like salt in food for us desi's, we need it in very thread

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom