What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Never ! What You are proposing would be a new aircraft with a completely new structure. It would be as ridiculous as these wet-dreams by some Pakistani fan boys to simply "enlarge" the JF-17 by adding a second RD-93 or also a WS-10.

If the J-10D comes out it will surely be some sort of evolution, but surely not that revolution You suggested.

Deino
If that thing comes out it would be named J-11 or something. J-10D would retain most of its original structure that's for sure.

If that thing comes out it would be named J-11 or something. J-10D would retain most of its original structure that's for sure.

Surely not J-11 ... but why developing another J-10-based design with massive changes if already a new single-engine type is already under development at CAC (at least reportedly) ?

Surely not J-11 ... but why developing another J-10-based design with massive changes if already a new single-engine type is already under development at CAC (at least reportedly) ?

I don't think there will be "massive changes" to J-10D. Personally, I'd already be impressed if EOTS is added to it. As for the development of the forward swept stealth aircraft, I really don't think it will see the light of day. At best AVIC will build a demonstrated based on that design and study its flight characteristics. But who knows? AVIC isn't the type of company to show something it's not at least a bit confident of.

Oh btw what I meant by "that thing" in my previous post is the front swept wings model.

Last edited:
Simply so nice .... :smitten:

J-10B grey XXL 1.jpg
J-10B grey XXL 2.jpg
J-10C yellow XXL 2.jpg

J-10C yellow XXL 1.jpg

J-10B air refueling in tough snowy environment
在几千米高空进行加油,飞行员驾驶的战机要和加油机保持高度一致,在短短几分钟内完成“接吻”,这实现起来绝非易事。解放军飞行员在大雪中坚持模拟训练,成功驾驶歼10B战机进行空中加油。(来源:军事纪实)
eHSL5SR.jpg
2AvBpf9.jpg
AzR6F4n.jpg
rRVufdN.jpg
SlILl9T.jpg
bbpm6Lv.jpg

Reliable source from pupu, J-10D the silent version(stealth feature) special made for F-35 will show up soon( 据pupu微博透露,j10d用来抗衡f35,不沉默显然这抗衡f35是无从谈起的,既然靠谱的pupu爷说的,又是靠谱的南边,1.11应该就是它了,沉默的棍子。)
dQ931q0.jpg

Reliable source from pupu, J-10D the silent version(stealth feature) special made for F-35 will show up soon( 据pupu微博透露,j10d用来抗衡f35,不沉默显然这抗衡f35是无从谈起的,既然靠谱的pupu爷说的,又是靠谱的南边,1.11应该就是它了,沉默的棍子。)
dQ931q0.jpg

How credible this source is, except China wanted to leak a bit deliberately.

PUPU is one of the most reliable source regarding Chinese military, has plenty of respect from Chinese military fans for years

Okay as you would know better however, by going through such information one can assume that J-10D is ready to show up soon means it is already done by its design/manufacturing phase and we will be seeing test flight/appearance of the same. Hope to see very soon....

dQ931q0.jpg
I really want PAF to go for D version of J-10 if its capabilities match the claims. @MastanKhan

Back
Top Bottom