What's new

‘Champion of the Champions’: Three Pakistani ‘whiz kids’ shine at World Education Games

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
‘Champion of the Champions’: Three Pakistani ‘whiz kids’ shine at World Education Games
Ali-Saud-642x438.png

MANDI BAHAUDIN (Staff Report) – Three young Pakistani students aged between 8 to 15 years have outshone around 5.7 million children hailing from 250 territories of the World Education Games festival.

Abeeha, Aiman Fatima and Ali Saud, who belong to Mandi Bahaudinand are student of class 4,6 and 9 respectively, won ‘Champion of the Champions’ awards in Australia after competing in Literacy, Maths and Science categories, while participating in the competition through internet.

In the three-day long competition the genius Pakistani kids were tested for their mental capabilities in their respective category. They were subjected to answer maximum questions in given sixty seconds and outshone all other participants.

The trio has been invited to Sydney to participate in a ceremony to receive their gold medals on November 16.

Earlier in 2013 Ali Saud and his partner Husnain Ali Abid were declared ‘Champion of Champions’ after winning number one position in two events, World Literacy Day and World Math Day in age categories 11-13 and 14-18 respectively.

saud-husnain.jpg

Previously in 2011 Ali Saud was ranked 46th in the world while in 2012 he was remained 12th in the world.
‘Champion of the Champions’: Three Pakistani ‘whiz kids’ shine at World Education Games - Daily Pakistan Global

I worked with a really smart Pakistani in my capstone project at university. Probably one of the most intelligent people I've come across (along with one Swedish kid I knew and a Kiwi Math teacher). Especially good at static boundary element analysis coding....but I generally had the better approach for dynamic simulation. It always made us wonder how nice it would have been if India and Pakistan can work together and cooperate more.

He would always say I am the smartest on the team...and I would say the opposite.

Good humble guy, finishing up his Ph.D now...probably going to work for NASA or Lockheed afterwards (they have already given him some offers).

Back
Top Bottom