What's new

Canada’s Secret Weapon: America’s Broken Immigration System

So when they get a chance, the immigrants to Canada become citizens and then try to move on to America?

The major metros in Canada, where most the jobs immigrants seek are located, don’t allow people to maintain a decent enough standard of living, I hope no one is surprised people immigrate to the states at the first opportunity.

Canada is a good place to help people adjust to life in North America, get job experience, before they try to come to the US I suppose.

Btw, we are getting 300-500 illegal migrants a day in New York City and people are being given court dates to hear their immigration cases 12 years from now. We do indeed have a broken immigration system.

P.s. I wrote this post before watching the video above, because many here in America that know what’s been going on in Canada, have known for years. Now that I’ve watched the video, I didn’t know it was that bad about the salaries, but it makes sense. Canadian companies can’t compete with American companies and economies of scale. What I did know was that there really aren’t as many jobs in Canada in any given field so the competition is getting more intense while getting a job in many fields in the US is still a high likelihood for a well educated and experienced person.

The process of moving to Canada or the states will literally mean giving up your whole life and time with family back home and basically 20-25 years of your life to give your kids a chance and a decent retirement when you’re older.

Btw, if you can get to the US, and you don’t have a STEM university education, run a daycare which teaches Islamic values and the Urdu language. You will have parents will to pay $300+ a week per child in the New York area. Especially good career option if you have the temperament and education.

Also, don’t be surprised remittances don’t bounce back, not only because of the political situation but the cost of living has gone up so much, in large part due to the increased cost of housing.

Last edited:
There are plenty of people here with Canadian flags that can answer this thread better.

The bottom line though is the US has a population of 331M while Canada has 38.25M.

I don't think anybody in the US thinks we need more people (we already have too many)...however it looks like Canada thinks differently.

populationestimates.png

It also doesn't help that we have people climbing over our border fences by the thousands daily.

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom