What's new

Can some one Guide me!

Asher Abaid

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Respected Sir, I got 40% mark in 1st year, I not attempt two papers of 1st year due to illness. Now i am fit and do good preparation for 2nd year Examination and 2 Papers of 1st year. Sir i want to know that i can apply in this PMA-134 Long course in This month. Then after applying if I really got 60+ percent marks then i selected otherwise dropped. I Think answer is Goooooooood….
I Love to Pak Army….
NOT Just to join, Without join Also From heart….We LOVE PAKISTAN Army

U can' t apply... wait and apply in 135 PMA LC after getting 60%
Respected Sir, I got 40% mark in 1st year, I not attempt two papers of 1st year due to illness. Now i am fit and do good preparation for 2nd year Examination and 2 Papers of 1st year. Sir i want to know that i can apply in this PMA-134 Long course in This month. Then after applying if I really got 60+ percent marks then i selected otherwise dropped. I Think answer is Goooooooood….
I Love to Pak Army….

All they want is your 60% marks at completion of your F.sc\F.A\A'level. As you said you are not appeared in your 2 respective subjects in F.Sc P(1), certainly, you are not able to get a hope certificate from your institution. Wait for the next PMA long course i.e 135 and 136 PMA L\C, Be Positive brother. You will make it to the prestigious facility of Pakistan Armed Forces. Bouna Fortuna.

I Love to Pak Army….

work hard, very hard to make sure you can even apply. I think basic mark requirement is 70% now

I Love to Pak Army….
wait fo 135 lc, and be sure to improve your marks uptil atleast 60 percent if you want to be eligible....

work hard, very hard to make sure you can even apply. I think basic mark requirement is 70% now
its 60 pc man, I know that for a fact....:)

Last edited:
Just asking, how we can start a new topic. Couldnt find new topic link :(:hitwall:

Just asking, how we can start a new topic. Couldnt find new topic link :(:hitwall:
Go to the section of which the topic belongs to and you will find a button at top right corner.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom