What's new

Can China’s Army Really Reach Delhi in 2 Days? Nope, Say Experts

Only some cheap curry soup and Roti Prata for your soldiers, can you expect them win the war? Chinese food is gorgeous and actually an art.

Im often puzzled where was that "Art" in 1971 and 1999 when Indian Soldiers Tore the Enemy and Split Nations!

They know Indians are good puppet, you know what I mean.

You can't choose everything... "Intelligent Puppets" seems more bang for the buck than "Copy cats" !

Jokes apart, When i see the Chinese Brigade making all efforts to malign India and Indians, I know.. We Must be Doing Things Right.

Only some cheap curry soup and Roti Prata for your soldiers, can you expect them win the war? Chinese food is gorgeous and actually an art..

Exactly why we can't serve them local Chinese food...clearly their expectation is typical Indian food which is delicious no matter where! The food in india is epic!

Local Chinese food served to our soldiers will result in mutiny! Then you can truly accuse us of neglecting our soldiers and serving them shit!

But yes, you are right in that skimming off the top by officers in india is a travesty! Our soldiers deserve better than that for putting their life on the line for the country. Shame on those officers and beaureaucrats that are stealing rations from indian jawans!

Im often puzzled where was that "Art" in 1971 and 1999 when Indian Soldiers Tore the Enemy and Split Nations!

You can't choose everything... "Intelligent Puppets" seems more bang for the buck than "Copy cats" !

Jokes apart, When i see the Chinese Brigade making all efforts to malign India and Indians, I know.. We Must be Doing Things Right.
If it because BD wanna get independent, or you won't have a chance to split it. You were taking chance......

Exactly why we can't serve them local Chinese food...clearly their expectation is typical Indian food which is delicious no matter where! The food in india is epic!

Local Chinese food served to our soldiers will result in mutiny! Then you can truly accuse us of neglecting our soldiers and serving them shit!

But yes, you are right in that skimming off the top by officers in india is a travesty! Our soldiers deserve better than that for putting their life on the line for the country. Shame on those officers and beaureaucrats that are stealing rations from indian jawans!
Shit is better than nothing

while we were taking chance you were busy doing what??
Cultural revolution

Well Said, Thats the precise reason why Indians are CEOs of Google , Microsoft , Pepsi and Adobe !

I wouldn't be so proud if I were you. The "achievements" you proudly mentioned indicate two things:

1. Talented Indians need to work for foreigners to excel;
2. The brightest Indian minds are working in foreign countries, while the smartest Chinese are working in China. The differences between two countries are there for the world to see.

2. The brightest Indian minds are working in foreign countries, while the smartest Chinese are working in China. The differences between two countries are there for the world to see.
Some one in US says chinese working in china are smart. Then the ones in US are ..........:lol:

Again, as I said, I'd rather the food give me the shits than taste like shit as does local food in Beijing and mainland china in general.
Which explains your penchant for cup noodles.
Not to mention the exotic foods which is a whole debate in itself.

Now shanghai has some fancy places, and Hong Kong is great food wise.
Overall, delicacy is not the Chinese forte!
At least not in China! I think Chinese food is better outside china than within.
Chinese food is better outside China lol, Indian`````primitive, ignorant, inferior complexity and deluded``cant find any other group people that define those terms better than Indian.

Well Said, Thats the precise reason why Indians are CEOs of Google , Microsoft , Pepsi and Adobe !
with a billion defects, you might get few good ones that can actually excel ````btw are those Indian companies?

You have exposed your CPC reeducation camp education enough. If you miss to troll in some post, your status of best 50 cent troll on PDF will not diminish. So eat some vegetarian food instead of cockroaches. You will have some better ideas to post here.
when does stating facts becoming troll? have you ever set a foot outside the slum?

Sure, you have been doing things right for the last 70 years, except Chinese happened to do things “More Right" than you guys. You can always comfort yourself or pad each others' back with or without reason, if it makes you feel better.

Personally, I would like to see India make concrete progress in any aspect of nation building, it is just the nonstop boasting from your gov, your media and of course the keyboard warriors such as yourself that make your country less respectable than it deserves to be.

when does stating facts becoming troll? have you ever set a foot outside the slum?

I can understand the effect of training of CPC education. You can not think of anything else except slums. That is why you guys come out with great innovation of plastic rice and gutter oil etc.

Back
Top Bottom