Can China’s Army Really Reach Delhi in 2 Days? Nope, Say Experts

OK add that to Chinese army carry list-
1. Reach Delhi in 2 days on flying pigs
But Delhi is dangerous so China army should carry -
2. Chinese oxygen cylinder
3. Chinese mineral water
4. Chinese food or whatever you guys eat
Add more if you wish to.

Retard comment of reaching Delhi in 2 days and then CPC clowns adding more stupidity to it.
PLA should stay away from Dehli, otherwise smog and Diarrhea will get them caught off guard.

All we need is south Tibet and you keep Dehli yourself.

PLA should stay away from Dehli, otherwise smog and Diarrhea will get them caught off guard.

All we need is south Tibet and you keep Dehli yourself.
Tell this to the clowns who can reach Delhi in 2 days.
I mean it is OK to make tall claims but such absurd ones only Chinese can.
You might need anything, does not mean you will get it. Would you give 90% of China to Mongols if they need it.

Chinese talking about smog... hmm:coffee:
more than qualified than Indian``China is polluted with obviouse reasons, but India``:lol:?
here is the level of realization of pollution
I had no concept of air pollution in 80s in China (because there were no industries)
I had a little bit of that knowledge in 00s in the U.K (because of its London smog legacy and related news)
I had first hand experience of pollution few years later (when I moved back to China and went to Beijing on visit)
I had learned profoundly of how pollution can make you feel very ill when I went on business trip to India O.M.G````there is no derogratory term I can find to describe India's hygiene problem```

so I suggest you to get a passport, leave the slum, to see what the real world like kid``

Last edited:
Tell this to the clowns who can reach Delhi in 2 days.
I mean it is OK to make tall claims but such absurd ones only Chinese can.
You might need anything, does not mean you will get it. Would you give 90% of China to Mongols if they need it.
Arunachal is a very small land compared to India main land, be generous. They look totally different with you guys. Give it back to China, so Dehli is peace.

Ofcourse , where snakes, Rats and cockroaches are sold for Human consumption must be a hygiene heaven.
then 99.9% Chinese must have missed these 'delicacies' then````another thing I found funny about Indian in India was, they are extremely gullible and ignorant about anything outside the slum```

btw, are you confident enough to deny that those 'delicacies' are not daily necessaries to those poor Indian?

Arunachal is a very small land compared to India main land, be generous. They look totally different with you guys. Give it back to China, so Dehli is peace.
Come and take it...:cheesy:

then 99.9% Chinese must have missed these 'delicacies' then````another thing I found funny about Indian in India was, they are extremely gullible and ignorant about anything outside the slum```

Well Said, Thats the precise reason why Indians are CEOs of Google , Microsoft , Pepsi and Adobe !

btw, are you confident enough to deny that those 'delicacies' are not daily necessaries to those poor Indian?

You have exposed your CPC reeducation camp education enough. If you miss to troll in some post, your status of best 50 cent troll on PDF will not diminish. So eat some vegetarian food instead of cockroaches. You will have some better ideas to post here.

China you first reach Mars. India just shamed u so bad you need to wipe the spits with salt paper on Ur face... Then we can see how far you can reach India. Indians are laughing dude. Seriously. You more like becoming a laughing stock

While Chinese getting nervous over India's growth and growing influence...
beec3b43822e5fdfff5a7a7e5a5ebf48.jpg

well, as its said, pig likes swill and cow likes grass and humans like delicacy, I dont blame your innability of tasting````thank god I bought enough instant noodles that helped me through most days in India. But I do enjoy few Western restaurants in India.

Again, as I said, I'd rather the food give me the shits than taste like shit as does local food in Beijing and mainland china in general.
Which explains your penchant for cup noodles.
Not to mention the exotic foods which is a whole debate in itself.

Now shanghai has some fancy places, and Hong Kong is great food wise.
Overall, delicacy is not the Chinese forte!
At least not in China! I think Chinese food is better outside china than within.

Again, as I said, I'd rather the food give me the shits than taste like shit as does local food in Beijing and mainland china in general.
Which explains your penchant for cup noodles.
Not to mention the exotic foods which is a whole debate in itself.

Now shanghai has some fancy places, and Hong Kong is great food wise.
Overall, delicacy is not the Chinese forte!
At least not in China! I think Chinese food is better outside china than within.
Only some cheap curry soup and Roti Prata for your soldiers, can you expect them win the war? Chinese food is gorgeous and actually an art.

Well Said, Thats the precise reason why Indians are CEOs of Google , Microsoft , Pepsi and Adobe !
They know Indians are good puppet, you know what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom