What's new

Can China’s Army Really Reach Delhi in 2 Days? Nope, Say Experts

Thats exactly what I am saying, India is at a much better postion vs China than Pakistan is vs India, yet Indian military officials dont openly pit India against China nor do they like to face the reality. However Pakistan's smaller army has more confident military leaders. I am not trying to boast but American state dept cables leaked on wiki leaks seem to suggest the same, that Indian military leaders are more worried about post retirement benefits than exercising strategic scenarios

Well whatever you posted earlier did not convey this at all. In fact the opposite!

Besides, why would we have to "pit" against one another to be confident in our capability?
Maybe, just maybe, Indians believe that issues with china can be resolved through mutually beneficial trade and diplomatic outreaches.
Maybe we don't want war with China, but doesn't mean that we won't defend ourselves to the last man if attacked by China.

So going by your logic, the fact that China being ahead of india in military terms is an indication of their lack of belief in their capabilities?! Is that your position?

The drone attacks are done with Pakistani support against Indian sponsored terror outfits...

And yet the US has never uttered a word against such blatant Indian terrorism, but instead asks Pakistan to "do more" to curb terrorism!

Now I'm even more impressed with india...it spreads terror, gets the US to believe Pakistan does instead, gets the US to drone our enemy territory causing resentment in their people...all on the US dime mind you and most importantly gets the US to lend us diplomatic support in our case against Pakistan!
Savage!!

Jai Ho!

The " expert" is that the same twitter expert times now found to dennounce babur 3 launch???

Well, based on my own experiences of two cities, Beijing is like a hygiene heaven, when you compare it to Delhi

That's right, except Beijings food tastes/smells like shit...so if you think about it, it seems you prefer the defecation in your tastebuds than out in the streets.

Hmm...perspective! Funny thing!

Farhan9909 has been banned for arguing with insane member who was abusing God almighty on beautiful places of Pakistan thread. And you know what he is still enjoying membership privileges without any ban. i can quote you many more of these biased incidences there.
On IDF ? Please do tag me if you come across such.

That's right, except Beijings food tastes/smells like shit...so if you think about it, it seems you prefer the defecation in your tastebuds than out in the streets.

Hmm...perspective! Funny thing!
well, as its said, pig likes swill and cow likes grass and humans like delicacy, I dont blame your innability of tasting````thank god I bought enough instant noodles that helped me through most days in India. But I do enjoy few Western restaurants in India.

well, as its said, pig likes swill and cow likes grass and humans like delicacy, I dont blame your innability of tasting````thank god I bought enough instant noodles that helped me through most days in India. But I do enjoy few Western restaurants in India.
Most Chinese will get diarrhea eating food in India, and the water there is not clean as well. Many of fellow Chinese carry mineral water with them when they visit India.

Most Chinese will get diarrhea eating food in India, and the water there is not clean as well. Many of fellow Chinese carry mineral water with them when they visit India.
believe me, its true, some 'bold' guys went there without taking any cautions came back much regreted```

Last edited:
you are more than free to go to indian defence forum and post, i dont think there is any censorship on idf, i cant comment about other forums.

IDF will be banned in China. There are very few websites which are not banned in china. That is why you see such knowledgeable chinese posters here.

Even heard of when a fellow Chinese bought a canned drinks from a India grocery got Diarrhea.

believe me, its truth, some 'bold' guys went there without taking any cautions came back much regreted```
Why the sanitation there is so mean!?

Ever since, China has started flexing its muscles and started voicing opposition to Delhi, I have noticed through statements of former Indian military officials that they are not prepared to fully consider and accept china as a future main opponent instead of Pakistan. My guess is its primarily because of the sheer magnitude of the task of creating a credible deterrence against China as Pakistan have maintained against a much more economically stable and larger foe, India.

Our army chief has said that India is ready for two front war. Have you heard that?

It's a lame showboat private army controlled by the commies of CCP, and as a USN admiral said...One that cannot fight it's way out of a paper bag.

believe me, its truth, some 'bold' guys went there without taking any cautions came back much regreted```
OK add that to Chinese army carry list-
1. Reach Delhi in 2 days on flying pigs
But Delhi is dangerous so China army should carry -
2. Chinese oxygen cylinder
3. Chinese mineral water
4. Chinese food or whatever you guys eat
Add more if you wish to.

Retard comment of reaching Delhi in 2 days and then CPC clowns adding more stupidity to it.

Back
Top Bottom