What's new

California’s $128BN High-Speed Rail, what goes wrong with America's most expensive infrastructure project

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China

California’s $128BN High-Speed Rail, what goes wrong with America's most expensive infrastructure project​

California's High-Speed Rail is $100 Billion over budget. America is building their first full-scale high-speed rail line that would connect San Francisco and Los Angeles. In this video, we want to find out why there are so many problems with this project and what will happen in the future. Will the high-speed train be completed?

$128 billion for a high speed railway connecting two cities in the same state...? the heck with this high cost, in China it costs less than one tenth of the money and time to complete.

$128 billion for a high speed railway connecting two cities in the same state...? the heck with this high cost, in China it costs less than one tenth of the money and time to complete.

California has spent only $10 billion on the project

Of course California state government is incompetent in many ways

California's High-Speed Rail is $100 Billion over budget.
Why do you people make stuff up? It’s not 100 Billion $ over budget, the project has a funding gap of a 100 Billion $’s.

I know you aren’t very smart but even you can work out a project that has only secured 28 billion $ in funding can’t be over budget by a 100 billion $.

Well one reason is because you paid poor farmers peanuts for their property. You can't do that in the US where people's property is measured in hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Remember you were dealing with a countryside full of extreme poverty.

California's HSR failed because the train does not have DSI.

But you do, you are the one that said the project is over budget by a 100 B$ the video didn’t.
So dumb, not even a word comes from me, why you don't check first before spewing BS?

微信图片_20230711121519.png

Lol, Americans are well known for being good at math.

Correct!
Murica Math team so good that they beat China Math Team
Even if that took 30 years to do that
rofl-laughing.gif

images

Meet the coach who enabled that .
Po-Shen-Loh_2880_Lede.jpg

He is the son of my ex classmate when I was in school. A certified genius in maths, and now a professor in statistics in Murica.

Correct!
Murica Math team so good that they beat China Math Team
Even if that took 30 years to do that
rofl-laughing.gif

images

Meet the coach who enabled that .
Po-Shen-Loh_2880_Lede.jpg

He is the son of my ex classmate when I was in school. A certified genius in maths, and now a professor in statistics in Murica.

China wins team gold medal at Int'l Mathematical Olympiad in Japan​

14:05, July 13, 2023

Chinese team. The First Place
微信图片_20230713224112.jpg

American team. The second place
微信图片_20230713224119.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom