What's new

BSF ‘torture to death’ a Bangladesh national in Chuadanga

Indian Border Security Force (BSF) has been doing this for decades.

Plenty of videos on YouTube documenting Indian BSF torture:

WARNING: Content May Be Offensive or Disturbing to Some Audiences

Last edited:
Indian Border Security Force (BSF) has been doing this for decades.
Plenty of videos of Indian BSF torturing Bangladeshis:

WARNING: Content May Be Offensive or Disturbing to Some Audiences
This video is of illegal cattle smugglers,ost them who are indians themselves who do it for economical purpose.

And BSF has to be trigger happy with these people,whose 5000 strong mob lynched 10 BSF soldiers when they had Crossed into Bangladesh by mistake and surrendered their arms as they didn't wanted to create any international scene back in 2001.

This video is of illegal cattle smugglers,ost them who are indians themselves who do it for economical purpose.

And BSF has to be trigger happy with these people,whose 5000 strong mob lynched 10 BSF soldiers when they had Crossed into Bangladesh by mistake and surrendered their arms as they didn't wanted to create any international scene back in 2001.

Sorry to hear about the loss of life.

I'm interested in the details so I'd appreciate if you can provide a source.

Sorry to hear about the loss of life.

I'm interested in the details so I'd appreciate if you can provide a source.
The "innocent Bangladeshi smugglers" who flaunt bodies of BSF soldiers after killing them when they hace surrendered their arms.
bordering-1_072012121221.jpg

Source :http://indiatoday.in/story/barbaric-killing-of-bsf-jawans-puts-india-bangladesh-relations-under-severe-strain/1/233646.html

The smugglers are not innocent

When will Bangladeshis deaths reaches the mark of 3m in the hands of there most beloving country india, to beat the record of pak? in 2250, 2350 or in 2450 but sure India will beat us one day, how will Bangladesh explain to there upcoming generation about the liberation war which they fought togther with hindus with a rough islamic Republic of pakistan?

Well you killed that many in what - 9 months? A year? How many more would have been killed, had not India saved their ***?

Well you killed that many in what - 9 months? A year? How many more would have been killed, had not India saved their ***?
Yes 3 million,45000 regular army killed 12000 a day,fought 250000 insurgents+replied to indian army Artillery duels from August 71.That was first use of vedic power which were seized Indian Army after surrender and then used in 2016 Surgikal Strikes.

Yes 3 million,45000 regular army killed 12000 a day,fought 250000 insurgents+replied to indian army Artillery duels from August 71.That was first use of vedic power which were seized Indian Army after surrender and then used in 2016 Surgikal Strikes.

Who said it was just th regular army? That was why you raised the razakars and al badr and other forces. Not to mention your paramilitaries. Did I sayit was only your regular army? Did I?

Stop creating strawmen.

Seems you have posted in the wrong thread, in wrong subforum and indeed wrong defence forum.
Go back and read your own post again.
What is about this self exltation?When did I alleged anything about Bangladesh?
What is Bhakt?:rofl:Since when RSS is providing census data?

I am talking on basis of 2011 Indian census..
If your case is factual why population Muslims are growing at 25% of decadal rate where others are well below of even 20%.Also it's not only a case of India.....

Our single state has more population than yours so our deficiency ratio no doubt will be higher & non uniform...Yes we have problems & we are trying our best to overcome it..

But with not even more than 160 Million population your Bangladeshi stats are way below of any developed nation.India is not the best to compare with.Better compare with which coincides wtth your population & size..
Dysphoria- effects of weeds or it maybe bhakt logic.

Seems you have posted in the wrong thread, in wrong subforum and indeed wrong defence forum.
Go back and read your own post again.

Dysphoria- effects of weeds or it maybe bhakt logic.
Better you should go through your lungi logic..
There will be ched in every lungi thiefs or sutkis who crosses this border illegally..;)

Ha ha... please start building toilet from your own home.
Better you should go through your lungi logic..
There will be ched in every lungi thiefs or sutkis who crosses this border illegally..;)

@waz ...
So many off topic posts including mine.
Please take necessary action.

The source doesn't say "5,000 strong mob" lynched 16 BSF soldiers. Thanks anyways.

It was an armed conflict when members of BSF, supported by the IA as well as Indian special forces intruded into Bangladeshi territory to occupy the Boroibari enclave. At least 400 Indian troops died and the rest fled away but took only 16 dead bodies with them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom