What's new

Breaking: Indian Consulate gave Rs.30 lacs to Taliban Commander to attack Bacha Khan University.Army

it doesn't matters who india is paying off , till we don't chop few terrorists heads in afghanistan , it will keep happening ?
We need to take animals it doesn't matters who put them in what farm ?
If we can do that , it' will bring a example to the animals , don't think you are safe or will.be protected by anyone anywhere , we are after.you sooner or later we , will slaughter u ?

you mean CJ -blind justice chodry ?lolzz
They are absolutely not in few numbers at all!
Why Pakistani PM Mohammad Nawaz Shariff keep silent against India?
Why most Pakistan channels not showing the reality of India?
Why defence minister Khawaja Asiaf scare a lot to open his mouth about India?
Why non of Pakistani current leader to reply back or say at least few words back to some indian politions those saying/using so bad words against Pakistan?

Simple answer: If you got a "Business Man" Prime Minister you will only receive threats, blames, abuses from even terrorists and neighbour country India that making terror into Pakistan with poor Afghanis! :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

They are absolutely not in few numbers at all!
Why Pakistani PM Mohammad Nawaz Shariff keep silent against India?
Why most Pakistan channels not showing the reality of India?
Why defence minister Khawaja Asiaf scare a lot to open his mouth about India?
Why non of Pakistani current leader to reply back or say at least few words back to some indian politions those saying/using so bad words against Pakistan?

Simple answer: If you got a "Business Man" Prime Minister you will only receive threats, blames, abuses from even terrorists and neighbour country India that making terror into Pakistan with poor Afghanis! :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
I do agree with your comments but , its not only PM of Pakistan who has the responsibility to secure its citizens from internal or external agressions from anyone ?
Its the duty of all of us ?
Thus military comes first on the payroll , Pakistanis do support their military with all heart they can but its up to military to safeguard them ?
For that particular reason , they can do anything .
In short , pakarmy needs to hit back the terrorists hide outs inside Afghanistan & that's the bottom line is ?

yr i am Pakistani but,

After attack its reveal that Indian consulate gave money, if Indian consulate gave money before attack then it should be public in Media and let the public know whats going on, but after attack, these claims will weakens our case.

This has to be said by the political leadership @Pomegranate otherwise, one country after another will keep making statements exhorting Pakistan to 'do more'.

Its shameful how weak we have become. That no one even cares about what we have suffered through foreign sponsored terror.

A strong political govt is needed. Not a Zaradari or a Sharif but one who has stakes in the country not just ruling and political stakes.

India can never be trusted just like a snake. Nawaz goof needs to understand that.

I do agree with your comments but , its not only PM of Pakistan who has the responsibility to secure its citizens from internal or external agressions from anyone ?
Its the duty of all of us ?
Thus military comes first on the payroll , Pakistanis do support their military with all heart they can but its up to military to safeguard them ?
For that particular reason , they can do anything .
In short , pakarmy needs to hit back the terrorists hide outs inside Afghanistan & that's the bottom line is ?
I see......
Then I wonder why Modi & his company keep using bad words against Pakistan?
Modi`s responsibilities is also the same as secure its citizen as well. But at the same time he dare to say samething about Pakistan too with his team members.

PLEASE, PLEASE STOP to say that all work Pak Army have to do :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
If Nawaz Sharif Sahab the PM of Islamic Repunlic of Pakistan dare to reply back to Indian leaders, he or his "Business" in Saudi Arabia, UK & India will not loss. He will become more popular in nation in my mind too.

I got some indians good friends too. Do you know what they said to me: YAR HUMARE POLITSIONS KO TOH AADAT HAI AAP LOGON KO BOORA BHALA KEHNE KI. LEKIN AAP LOAG KE NETTA KYON REPLY NAHI KARTE. SALY CHOOP REHTE HEIN TABHI TOH HUMARA "RAKSHA MANTRALA" UNKI CHUPPI SE FAYDDA UTHATTA HAI.

Now what I have to reply him? That why Nawaz Sharif, Khawaja Asif, Ch. Nissar, Adbid Sher Ali, Rana Sana Ullah, Siraj-ul-Haq, Shehbaz Sharif keep silent over Indian leaders remarks gaianst Pakistan :hitwall::devil::hitwall:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom