What's new

Blast in Lahore's Mall road

Glad!

How's the situation now???

Heard some people were protesting just before the blast???
What was the protest about???

Send me some Pakistani kheer, I like it better than the ice cream. Lol

well its pretty normal.. been 16 years into civil war..so unless someone we know is victim, its pretty much nothing.. just that road is open again, i was on it today and err the blood stains are still there.. and you could see the impact of ball bearings on the road, like a bullet spray on the wall :(

This was really a terrifying plus heart breaking news.but what my opinion is that there is a clash about PSL finally and this was all planned so that final won't place at LHR.

Discover those alluring taste buds with Bhandari Basmati Rice in pakistan. A premium quality and best basmati rice in pakistan so rich in flavor, aroma and appearance that it indulges you in to a state of pure nostalgia of basmati heritage. The finest and most exquisite rice with its long and slender grain adds delight to your meal.We leave no stone upturned in providing you the best basmati rice in pakistan and healthy food products.

<a href="http://www.bhandarifoods.com/best-basmati-rice/">basmati rice in pakistan</a>

well its pretty normal.. been 16 years into civil war..so unless someone we know is victim, its pretty much nothing.. just that road is open again, i was on it today and err the blood stains are still there.. and you could see the impact of ball bearings on the road, like a bullet spray on the wall :(
At loss of words bro. :(
The common man continues to suffer.

At loss of words bro. :(
The common man continues to suffer.

and they pump us by saying we are a resilient nation bla blah sort of BS.

my mum makes best kheer and firni both.. and i am the one who eats in the pot.. like a batameez bhoka bacha with no manners.. :cheesy:

Allah bless the fallen.
In all honesty, stopping the one lone suicide attacker is impossible for even Western states with far greater resources, let alone Pakistan.
Keep targeting their hideouts, torture their contacts, hang those in prison. It's literally a war of attrition which Pakistan has begun to win.

It was war of attrition but now it has become war of ego, and its cure even Hakeem Luqman doesn't have.

We read when Abu Jahl was being beheaded, he said to cut his neck close to the body so that his head remain higher than the others. Today we have same enemy. Kill them with protocol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom