Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Rafale F3 from France

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • Su-35S from Russia

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Typhoon Tranche 3 from Britain, Germany, Italy, Spain

Votes: 24 42.9%

• Total voters
The answer is "E", none of the above is the best European fighter.

26238ac62549fe86fa9cdb39264b40b4.jpg

This is the best European fighter... no matter whether you accept its inclusion into this thread or not!!!

Last edited:
I'm talking about operational ones :rolleyes:

Which is the best operational? For me it's a toss-up between the SU-35s and the Typhoon. Both maneuver well, have great sensors, high payloads, enough range, are expensive to purchase and maintain, but one is a smaller target than the other and that particular air-frame is the one that I voted for. That particular air-frame is the Typhoon. I have nothing bad to say about any of the candidates, all perform their roles, hence why I took the liberty of offering an alternative candidate.

Loooool we are really bunch of loosers wasting our time talking about stuff we know none about them.

but any way its all about electronics if I know for sure one of them has the best ECM then that one is the best no doubt.

I like the gripen because it's small very cost effective you can use it for daily surveillance.

I like the rafale it's a neat bomb truck plus the other goodies.

the eurofighter I don't like it it's another f-16 with exaggerated price I even like the f-16 it's better.

the su-35 is big ugly mig-29 but it has better load better electronic suites and the vtc.

didn't I sum it up all.

on what basis these jet should be rated, I can't make up my mind due to that.

IMO Mirage was the most successful design among all European aircrafts taking into account the time when each plane was built.

As per number produced Mig-21 beats all.

only a small fraction of Me 109 built Messerschmitt Bf 109 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think this thread is about current operational fighter jets not vintage ones.

BF-109 was not best German plane of WW-II although it is more built in numbers as the platform was inducted 2 years earlier from start of WW-II. The best plane pre-jet era German production fighter was Focke-Wulf-190 but it entered production to late.

Focke-Wulf Fw 190 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom