Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
BB’s children to enter practical politics before next elections: Bilawal
Posted: December 27, 2013 - 1720 PKT | Comment
pakistan-bilawalbhutoo_12-27-2013_131981_l.jpg

0 3

0 0 3
GARHI KHUDA BAKHSH: Pakistan Peoples Party Chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari has announced that 'all the children of Benazir Bhutto' would take part in practical politics before the next general elections.

Addressing a gathering on the occasion of sixth death anniversary of Benazir Bhutto here Friday, the PPP chief said that terrorists are "wild animals" who he said are thirsty for human blood.

Bilawal said that his party would rid Pakistan of terrorism. He further said that if the government succeeded in resisting terrorists for getting shelter in Punjab then he would himself commend the act.

He further said that if arrow - electoral symbol of PPP - and Lion - electoral symbol of PML-N - jointly "hunt the animals" then they could save the country from "beasts."

Bilawal said that the establishment conspired against his party in May 11 general elections, however, he added his party would support the government if any attempt was made to rollback democracy in the country.
BB’s children to enter practical politics before next elections: Bilawal | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

call it kingdom of bhuttoistan or bbistaan SOB???????????? because they were given birth from BB so they have right to rule us ?zardari kash tu waaqi heeejra hota kutty...........................!

^_^ Kingdom of Bhuttoistan ...

We don't have democracy it's a kingdom rule is passed from father to child under the guise of democracy

Normally in democracy after one generation goes away there are other senior leaders who get their turn

Why crying now?? Whether they enter practical politics or not they will become prime minister or president when public will vote them. If public give vote to them just because they are sindhi and son/daughter of benazir bhutto then ... :undecided:

she is not yet ready for her first date i think but she will be our leader :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

aseefa-bhutto-determined-to-carry-on-anti-polio-drive.jpg
Bara andaza lagaya ha..
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

lakh lanat hai bhi ye lo apny future leaders rulers :frown: which country give easily nationality? i wanna change mine ASAP .
Asifa-Zardari-Bhutto.jpg

800px-PakistaniPassportVisaFree.PNG
Countries in blue are visa free or visa will be issued on arrival. I am sharing this just for you. :lol:
costa rica ??????????? its best place so i will be far away from pakistan can't go more far then this:rolleyes:

What about trinidad and tobago? I like their beaches. :smitten:

i am not going for ayashi mission i want to stay away from everything belongs to pakistan :frown: is mulk ka kuch nhi ho sakta 60 saal guzer chuky is lab ko chalty

i am not going for ayashi mission i want to stay away from everything belongs to pakistan :frown: is mulk ka kuch nhi ho sakta 60 saal guzer chuky is lab ko chalty
There are several website which write that about Pakistan that they never had a good leadership.
Hamary pas bht kuch ha bas kuch karny waly nai han :agree:

1. Societies Registration Act 1860
  2. The Punjab Border Military Police Act 1904
  3. The Punjab Military Transport Act 1916

Hum in ko to ab tak change nai kar saky..
Itny competent han hamary politicians.

Last edited:
Lagta hai PPPP ne Govt banane ke liye Hejroon ki fauj banai hai :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom