What's new

Basic policies for Pakistan : The concept of a State

fitpOsitive

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I define a state as: An entity, a group of people, where a central governing & controlling body protect the people, who are the part of that state, from each other and from external influences and people.

Now, a citizen nowadays is just not only flesh and bones, its also constituted by persons assets. Assets may include IPs(Intellectual Properties), businesses, personal savings and other properties or family membrs.

At the moment, does state pf Pakistan protect her citizens like that? The answer is no. How? let me explain this with examples.

1) A guy, the son of a mafia don killed another citizen, because that citizen resisted the harassment of his sister in the hands of that guys. The family of that citizen still awaits justice.
Mr Shahzeb Khan, we are sorry, it was not your fault that you were a Pakistani, and your blood doesn't worth anything. We are sorry, we really are.
2) A NAB officer investigating the Rental power plants case, was murdered. The murderers are Raja Pervaiz Ashraf et al. But govt can't find the murderers.
Mr Kamran Faisal, at least one guy still remembers you from Pakistan, and that is fitpOitive. I salute you. Aap nain qom k liay jan di, ager ham aapko Nishan e Haider nahi dysakty tu kam az kam aap k bachon ko insaf tu dysaktay hain.
Will any NAB officer ever investigate a case properly?

Many businessman ran away from Pakistan just because when they start businesses in Pakistan, many bhatta khors come forward, and then, either the victim factories are producing C class products to compensate for bhattas, or are shifting to other countries. Secondly, govt policies are enough to make them half dead. Infrastructure also doesn't support business in Pakistan(I mean govt seems to be concerned with this matter, not at all. No botheration).

Pakistan railways, an essential govt department, is given in Khairat to a guy, who does two things best: Scratches his balls, and eats like a boar. That's it. In and out Harami.

Pakistani ports are not connected to major industrial cities via a high speed transport link, that make only Karachi feasible for the production of many many products, which may be best produced in Peshawer or many be in Chakwal. There is no central public transport system, and hence no regulation. Railway system is just rusty and immobile(Orphan to be exact), as we all know. Local badmash and full haramis are running their transport businesses, and the same guys are also sitting in parliament. But again....you know what I mean. This also effects tourism, because tourists have to rely on local guides, and we all know these guys as well.

There is nothing called: Pak Police. Yes there is Sindh police, Punjab police..... but no national level police. Cant we simply combine all police departments + Intelligence bureau + FIA to constitute a powerful central law enforcement agency that works directly under Prime-minister? The answer is no. Kion keh logon ki niat hi saf nahi hai.

Do we have national level emergency numbers for medical and police services? No, we don't have. In medical emergency the only reliable guys are from Edhi, which is charitable organization.

If someone wants to buy type 550 or type 405 baking flour in Pakistan, may he buy? No? Why? Because govt doesn't regulate anything in Pakistan. The guys sitting in PSQCA just take bribes, and that's it. I mean how easy it is to attack Pakistan with biological weapons. Government doesn't know anything : Virus aaya kahan se.

International software manufacturers doesn't come to Pakistan to setup their business(but they take full advantage of Pakistani market from abroad) because of piracy and no local protection laws(or may be no law enforcement).

Many examples, lets cut the long story short.

The current governing system of Pakistan is not suitable for Pakistan. A system like Chinese one might work better for Pakistan. There are no central policies, or , there is no policy enforcement (Pakistan doesn't have policies for many many things, btw). Power distribution from top to bottom is uneven, and in the hands of those who abuse it on daily basis(may be minute basis). The biggest hurdle in the path of implementation of a better system are: Landloards (Wadyra + Chodhries and hence bradri system) and the guys who call themselves Gaddi Nasheens(Oops). We need a central govt, that will really work like human chain, a chain in which power is evenly distributed and every guy in the chain is calibrated(or if faulty then removed) on daily basis.

I recommend here Presidential System. And no religious influence or ethnic influence. Islam is the base of Pakistan, and no one can undo it.

Pakistan Zindabad.
@Maarkhoor @ps3linux @MastanKhan @Mentee @Proudpakistaniguy @PakSword

All cases listed above except one, in which the the bratty youth is already in jail, are high profile. Unfortunate but might rules. Case in point there was this chemist in Britain who was part of the u.n team looking out for wmd's in Iraq and ruled against the official stance. Everyone know mi6 whacked that poor fellow but no arrests been made as of now.

Don't forget Inspector Aijaz Chaudhry of Pakistan customs,who caught model Ayyan Ali red handed smuggling 0.5 million USD,which is nothing less than economic terrorism.He was shot three times infront of his house and this son of soil is still awaiting justice.

All cases listed above except one, in which the the bratty youth is already in jail, are high profile. Unfortunate but might rules. Case in point there was this chemist in Britain who was part of the u.n team looking out for wmd's in Iraq and ruled against the official stance. Everyone know mi6 whacked that poor fellow but no arrests been made as of now.
That was a state matter. Something different.

I define a state as: An entity, a group of people, where a central governing & controlling body protect the people, who are the part of that state, from each other and from external influences and people.

Now, a citizen nowadays is just not only flesh and bones, its also constituted by persons assets. Assets may include IPs(Intellectual Properties), businesses, personal savings and other properties or family membrs.

At the moment, does state pf Pakistan protect her citizens like that? The answer is no. How? let me explain this with examples.

1) A guy, the son of a mafia don killed another citizen, because that citizen resisted the harassment of his sister in the hands of that guys. The family of that citizen still awaits justice.
Mr Shahzeb Khan, we are sorry, it was not your fault that you were a Pakistani, and your blood doesn't worth anything. We are sorry, we really are.
2) A NAB officer investigating the Rental power plants case, was murdered. The murderers are Raja Pervaiz Ashraf et al. But govt can't find the murderers.
Mr Kamran Faisal, at least one guy still remembers you from Pakistan, and that is fitpOitive. I salute you. Aap nain qom k liay jan di, ager ham aapko Nishan e Haider nahi dysakty tu kam az kam aap k bachon ko insaf tu dysaktay hain.
Will any NAB officer ever investigate a case properly?

Many businessman ran away from Pakistan just because when they start businesses in Pakistan, many bhatta khors come forward, and then, either the victim factories are producing C class products to compensate for bhattas, or are shifting to other countries. Secondly, govt policies are enough to make them half dead. Infrastructure also doesn't support business in Pakistan(I mean govt seems to be concerned with this matter, not at all. No botheration).

Pakistan railways, an essential govt department, is given in Khairat to a guy, who does two things best: Scratches his balls, and eats like a boar. That's it. In and out Harami.

Pakistani ports are not connected to major industrial cities via a high speed transport link, that make only Karachi feasible for the production of many many products, which may be best produced in Peshawer or many be in Chakwal. There is no central public transport system, and hence no regulation. Railway system is just rusty and immobile(Orphan to be exact), as we all know. Local badmash and full haramis are running their transport businesses, and the same guys are also sitting in parliament. But again....you know what I mean. This also effects tourism, because tourists have to rely on local guides, and we all know these guys as well.

There is nothing called: Pak Police. Yes there is Sindh police, Punjab police..... but no national level police. Cant we simply combine all police departments + Intelligence bureau + FIA to constitute a powerful central law enforcement agency that works directly under Prime-minister? The answer is no. Kion keh logon ki niat hi saf nahi hai.

Do we have national level emergency numbers for medical and police services? No, we don't have. In medical emergency the only reliable guys are from Edhi, which is charitable organization.

If someone wants to buy type 550 or type 405 baking flour in Pakistan, may he buy? No? Why? Because govt doesn't regulate anything in Pakistan. The guys sitting in PSQCA just take bribes, and that's it. I mean how easy it is to attack Pakistan with biological weapons. Government doesn't know anything : Virus aaya kahan se.

International software manufacturers doesn't come to Pakistan to setup their business(but they take full advantage of Pakistani market from abroad) because of piracy and no local protection laws(or may be no law enforcement).

Many examples, lets cut the long story short.

The current governing system of Pakistan is not suitable for Pakistan. A system like Chinese one might work better for Pakistan. There are no central policies, or , there is no policy enforcement (Pakistan doesn't have policies for many many things, btw). Power distribution from top to bottom is uneven, and in the hands of those who abuse it on daily basis(may be minute basis). The biggest hurdle in the path of implementation of a better system are: Landloards (Wadyra + Chodhries and hence bradri system) and the guys who call themselves Gaddi Nasheens(Oops). We need a central govt, that will really work like human chain, a chain in which power is evenly distributed and every guy in the chain is calibrated(or if faulty then removed) on daily basis.

I recommend here Presidential System. And no religious influence or ethnic influence. Islam is the base of Pakistan, and no one can undo it.

Pakistan Zindabad.
@Maarkhoor @ps3linux @MastanKhan @Mentee @Proudpakistaniguy @PakSword

The problem is that there are not many honest people in Pakistan. And even less people with balls.
Solve these two problems and Pakistan would be fine.

but no national level police.
Police should be under federal government but politicians of 3 provinces will play politics over it people and politicians of Punjab don't have any problem with it
Pti k khilaf propaganda band kro

Truth be told Pakistani are chors they imitate the ones above.
When brit pak families come to Pakistan nowadays they are threatened by family members to give their land. Recently some brit pak family were beaten up by a family-gang and land stolen. oversee paks are to be robbed milked murdered, humiliated but if foreign Gora comes then polish their balls.

So how would your recommendation of a Presidential system change any or all of the problems you highlighted in the beginning of your post?

So how would your recommendation of a Presidential system change any or all of the problems you highlighted in the beginning of your post?
Don't see this statement in isolation. It's an integral problem statement, not the solution. Presidential system may be the start of the solution, may not be. First step will be to understand the problem, and solve the puzzle. Although, I have suggested solutions for few problems as well, but overall I tried to give the feeling of the system that will ultimately solve the problem. I myself also am not very sure about the total and exact structure of such system.

Don't see this statement in isolation. It's an integral problem statement, not the solution. Presidential system may be the start of the solution, may not be. First step will be to understand the problem, and solve the puzzle. Although, I have suggested solutions for few problems as well, but overall I tried to give the feeling of the system that will ultimately solve the problem. I myself also am not very sure about the total and exact structure of such system.

Ah yes, the good old "we must do something; this is something; so we must do it" logic. Makes perfect sense! :D

Ah yes, the good old "we must do something; this is something; so we must do it" logic. Makes perfect sense! :D
I have written names here, and stated the problems clearly, and for few problems suggested solutions as well. I can't suggest exact solution for everything as my knowledge about resources and stake holders is limited.

Justice system in Pakistan is worst. It has double standards for the rich and the poor, the powerful and the weak.

Right leaders would take any system of government and would make it work for people while those who are incompetent and corrupt will make mess out of any system of government . Both presidential and parliamentary system are running successfully in different countries so system depend on people who run it and it also depend on character and mentality of a nation..biggest problem of Pakistan is poverty, illiteracy, ethnic/religious divide and weak institutions. Pakistani people require basic facilities like electricity , clean water, cheap healthcare/food etc so politicians can easily manipulate them by making fake promises and then after winning election " I don't have Alladin lamp to change things overnight"

Back
Top Bottom