What's new

Bangladesh Navy indigenous Frigate development program.

The sad part is you are bang on the money.

Unfortunately some of countrymen take Ashiq/Bdmilitary/Ammar Khan's gossip way to seriously and often exaggerate on top.

I have been following Bdmilitary for a long time now. While he usually reports smaller procurements such as helicopters, SAMs, artillery, etc. correctly, he offen gets carried away about major equipment such as fighter jets trying to impress people with ground-breaking news.

When things don't go as announced, he often comes back and makes absurd statments such as "BAF has REJECTED the J-10...". As if beggars (meaning 3rd world countries) can be choosers there.
Actually beggars (3rd world countries) are the best choosers. Since they don't have excess of capital, theyd invest in platforms after rigorous testing and feasibility studies. Look at how Pakistan has been testing assault rifles, tanks, artillery, AD, helicopters and others.

"BN rejected type 054a frigate"

What kind of non sense is this?? :lol:

They bee too good for chini maal.

BDSTRONK2030zindabaad.

The sad part is you are bang on the money.

Unfortunately some of my countrymen take Ashiq/Bdmilitary/Ammar Khan's gossip way to seriously and often exaggerate on top.

I have been following Bdmilitary for a long time now. While he usually reports smaller procurements such as helicopters, SAMs, artillery, etc. correctly, he offen gets carried away about major equipment such as fighter jets trying to impress people with ground-breaking news.

When things don't go as announced, he often comes back and makes absurd statments such as "BAF has REJECTED the J-10...". As if beggars (meaning 3rd world countries) can be choosers in such matters.

We REJECT your sanity and substitute our own!

They bee too good for chini maal.

BDSTRONK2030zindabaad.

We REJECT your sanity and substitute our own!
161.jpg

P-pls no bully..

Back
Top Bottom