What's new

Bagram Airbase teardown pictures

pakdefender

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A tented city at Bagram Air Base which was once home to almost 40,000 people is being demolished as part of the U.S. withdrawal
2461ADE500000578-2900239-image-a-15_1420627619298.jpg

Thousands of tonnes of concrete barriers are being removed from the perimeter of the massive facility as it shrinks in size

246156D800000578-2900239-image-a-16_1420627668452.jpg

2461513A00000578-2900239-image-a-19_1420627724374.jpg

Afghan security forces are losing more than 100 men a week to Taliban attacks, which have intensified with the NATO withdrawal

24613F7700000578-2900239-image-a-34_1420631305085.jpg

The airbase is overlooked by the imposing Hindu Kush mountains which are still controlled by the Talban

2461254F00000578-0-image-a-44_1420631885610.jpg

U.S. engineers converted 40ft shipping containers into accommodation units, which are now going to be scrapped as part of the withdrawal

2461429900000578-2900239-image-a-30_1420631059344.jpg

2461444E00000578-2900239-image-a-28_1420630785436.jpg

The temporary wooden structures are being demolished to reflect the size of the far smaller international security operation in Afghanistan

@rezangahir
@ito

so when are you indian chaps gonna move in ? , or is the plan still to do lots of randi rona in front of NATO and US that they continue to stay on and give you prime hiding spot under their skirt ?

Indians wouldn't like to get their hands dirty ;)

@rezangahir
@ito

so when are you indian chaps gonna move in ? , or is the plan still to do lots of randi rona in front of NATO and US that they continue to stay on and give you prime hiding spot under their skirt ?

RTR4JX5Q-1024x682.jpg

NATO and US left lot of concrete for indians , indians like to relieve in the open afterwards they can use concrete pieces as wipe

Sorry, that won't be possible. We won't let that happen.
Time has come for a change!

@rezangahir
@ito

RTR4JX5Q-1024x682.jpg

NATO and US left lot of concrete for indians , indians like to relieve in the open afterwards they can use concrete pieces as wipe

that would simply be cruel. Take Afghanistan out of the India Pakistan equation.

Indian coward , look NATO even left message for you , they are "DONE"

image.jpg

Indians are smart -- for a fist full of dollars they have Afghans howling foul at Pakistanis. We perhaps if Indians and Pakistanis were smarter still we would focus on normalizing our relationship.

Indian coward , look NATO even left message for you , they are "DONE"

image.jpg

Come on mate, Stop the Pissing competition over your already ****ed up western Neighbour.
Leave them out of this, Both of you countries. What's next is going to be the same shit over again, India tries to move in, they start funding proxy rebels, then we start funding proxy rebels and **** shit up.

normalizing our relationship.

By "Normalizing" you mean giving them money? I mean that's how the Indians are having them suck on them.
Pakistans Economy isn't exactly in good shape, Unless we confiscate all of our politicians from Imran Khan to Nawaz Sharif to Buhttos childeren's Illegaly acquired wealth :D

By "Normalizing" you mean giving them money? I mean that's how the Indians are having them suck on them.
Pakistans Economy isn't exactly in good shape, Unless we confiscate all of our politicians from Imran Khan to Nawaz Sharif to Buhttos childeren's Illegaly acquired wealth :D

Seriously?

Let's just start with trade -- next scientific, educational links. India doesn't need our money.

India doesn't need our money.
I mean Afghanistan, Not India I'd start a bloody rebellion if the government started paying India to "Normalize ties". If we can pay the Afghans more than the Indians pay them, we win.

I mean Afghanistan, Not India. If we can pay the Afghans more than the Indians pay them, we win.

No I don't think that is the care - the Afghans have a deep entranced hate of Pakistan.

I think it will require time and our a drastic turn of events for the Afghans for them to do a re-think.

Drastic Turn of Events: Afghanistan is speeding towards really uncharted territory. The next couple of years could be very painful for the Afghan people - it might force a rethink like the Germans did after WWII.

I mean Afghanistan, Not India I'd start a bloody rebellion if the government started paying India to "Normalize ties". If we can pay the Afghans more than the Indians pay them, we win.

the afghans are not going to anyone's friends they will take and tell you to get stuffed afterwards.

only randi rona is doing here ...OP..:rofl:...

the afghans are not going to anyone's friends they will take and tell you to get stuffed afterwards.

Sadly that is true -- its not just Pakistanis who they hate -- us US Taxpayers don't factor really high on their list either.

Let me present a solution:

Send all the Uzbeks to Uzbekistan, Send the Tajiks to Tajikistan, Send the Pashtuns to their own belt, Hazaras control their own area. Those who wish to stay are welcome as long as they don't cause problems.

Afghanistan is not a legit state, It's the result of colonization and needs to be split to have peace.
Plus big deal, Afghanistan has always been a shithole and will remain a shithole till it doesn't exist.
You can't just bunch up 5-4 different historical rivals who each have a different religion, race and identity and call them "one" people. That is a disgrace and everyone will start fighting each other. It's like taking Pakistan, USA, Russia, Iran and India and telling them that they're a part of "united shitholeistan" and are to drop their leaders and come to a new leadership which came out of nowhere. War is inevitable in a situation like that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom