What's new

'Back-stabber' : Kanhaiya Kumar slammed for disowning Umar Khalid in viral video

Kanhaiya is just a Brahman propped up by Brahman dominated mainstream media. They have been playing this game for a long time. A progressive Brahman should be tested with some psych analysis before giving position of power. Even Ravish Kumar another Brahman like Kanhaiya, would show his true colors eventually.

Lol

You will trust kanhaiya and ravish only if he sings along with sharzeel and company
" bharat tere tukde kar denge hazar " ?
So you expect brahmans to support separatism ?

A progressive Brahman should be tested with some psych analysis before giving position of power.

What will be the components of this test ? Some initial points ?

Even Ravish Kumar another Brahman like Kanhaiya, would show his true colors eventually.

Well, Ravish has been at the forefront of sensible news analysis for years now, I think longer than Kanhaiya's former popularity. I don't think Ravish will do a u-turn.

Lol

You will trust kanhaiya and ravish only if he sings along with sharzeel and company
" bharat tere tukde kar denge hazar " ?
So you expect brahmans to support separatism ?

Ghalib bhai, I don't know when was this slogan said by Sharjeel but as informed to you before, Sharjeel was only talking about doing a 'chakka jam' which any desi political grouping does not so irregularly.

Back
Top Bottom