What's new

Attacks on Hinduism

Status
Not open for further replies.
We here on this forum usually avoid to degrade Hinduism or any other religion we dont believe in. We dont care and have NO concern if anyone is Hindu or otherwise Unless these Hindu members bring in Islam and insult our religion just like what happened yesterday. dead brain, and then that vinod decided to pour dirt from their mouths against Islam

out of 99 cases 97 will be the ones wherein these are Indian members who start insulting Islam and we reply them in the same BUT still we do keep some level of civility.

The bottom line is if we give you respect that does not mean you should cross your line and insult our religion in the name of freedom of expression.

Stop playing victim card because we do NOT take you as hindus BUT as Indians unless you start a debate on religion.

Jana

If you will ask an Indian member, he will have exactly the opposite view to what you say.

So why not leave this to the Mods if someone (Indian or Pakistani) violates this and not pay back in the same coin.?

anyway, no one is playing victim here since the thread was started by the Mod

^^ Busted :lol::lol:

@Topic

Well done Asim..it was long due..people here considered everything in religious angle..even a single criticism against Pakistan is considered by some as criticism against Muslims and Hindu religion has been dragged to dirt in each and every discussion here..should take strong action against this...

What if some fake muslim of Bharat try to dilute Islam in the name of Muslim. Say bow to mother.

Sholdn't we muslim state the fact let the hindu know that they are to follow their and we are to follow ours. We can not allow vulgurity by them fake Muslims, mainly Bharatis.

So insulting Hinduism and other religion is the best way to defend your religion??

I am all for respect for all religion and I never disrespect others and expect the same to us. I have seen unprovoked attack, Hindu word being used so often. Worst is the moderators see and ignore. Asmin did a good thing but seems like other moderators disagree.

Great thougts are always appreciated...implementation level v should achieve...

On the top of my head, we already ban like 50 people a day on most regular days and they are most transgressions such as bigotry, offtopic comments and intentional derailment of subjects.

Report the post and have some faith in us to make the right call. Your job is not to respond to such posts, thats our job. Yours will be deleted as well no matter how good you were at passing the bisti on to that person.

This is the internet, there are losers here who will create any ID and blast off any thing against anyone's mother, father and whatever... What do you think will happen if you replied to anything they say? You think we'll let a cussing match stay here? Everybody will get booted out plain and simple.

If you chose to jump into a flame war, you're equally responsible and are liable to face the consequences of it. We have seldom, if not never, viewed things as "Who started it". At this level, we don't expect to be required to play mommy.

Oh and the argument about what is Hinduism or not, you know what I meant, I was using the generic term. Now I wasn't going to start a thread called "Attacks on the Sanata Dharma, Vedic Dharma, etc." So don't worry about the technicalities, focus upon the spirit of the message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom