What's new

Arundhati Roy calls for end to Indian ‘occupation’ of Kashmir

Pakistanis should listen to wise patriots like dr.Pervez Hoodboy and get rid of their nukes and listen Dr.Najam Sethi and get rid of Balochistan.

Lets listen to wise patriots on both sides.

Pakistanis should listen to wise patriots like dr.Pervez Hoodboy and get rid of their nukes and listen Dr.Najam Sethi and get rid of Balochistan.

Lets listen to wise patriots on both sides.

Lol.. none of them say anything like tht.

U MAD BRAH!

nq4db4.jpg

x6n5f6.jpg

:lol:

hats off to the brave women , im sure India has more of them.

i wonder what happened to worlds largest Democracy
i remember someone saying they give complete freedom of speech, what worng now??
:victory:

Would you please scribe your point in short and coherent paragraph. So far you kept ranting about who falls under what jurisdiction, ignoring that it doesn't matter as long as you keep killing people and crushing indigenous struggle by brute force.

Now when I pointed out India also have deployed what you call Paramilitary forces in Kashmir under Home ministries jurisdiction, you pretend as if your point has already been made!

You fail to understand the difference between regular security personnel & military security personnel, who fall under different jurisdictions, & have completely different capabilities & roles/tasks. You're one stubborn kid. The argument made earlier by your fellow Indians was that where an Army/military (not Armed personnel FFS) is involved where the people want secession, there is trouble. According to your logic, the CRPF & the BSF deployed would fall under the same category as well.

"you are one stubborn kid"

Sweet! I was told same line by my lady superviser once! :lol:

Not that I'm hinting any similarity! :D

hats off to the brave women , im sure India has more of them.
Unfortunately for you, NO. She's the only one with insanity of that caliber! Want her? Take her!

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

i wonder what happened to worlds largest Democracy
i remember someone saying they give complete freedom of speech, what worng now??
:victory:
The fact that your beloved Ms Roy's still free to make such stupid statements says about Indian democracy. Its not like someone's shooting her or calling for her beheading or even issuing fatwas, no?

^That's what a team lead supposed to do, get a job, you'd understand! ;)

^More so when the supervisor is lady, anyways back to topic. Arundhati and her brave deeds.

Back
Top Bottom