What's new

Army traps and kills 3 millitants in J-K’s Pahalgam

HAHAHAHAAA now you have become completely desperate mr gangaland

Both nations standard of living is light years ahead of Ganga land as indeed is that of those who reside along the mighty Indus

Lol.... Mr.Goat where were your Beloved countries when you needed them on Kashmir issue!!!??? Busy teaching ISIS to make sucide vests!!!

If their standard of living above india and what's that has to do with the topic in hand!???
You make no sense Mr.Goat
Anyhow leave it. I dont want to go offtopic.

If you guys can accept a gangalander as founding father then kashmiris should also be fine with other gangalanders.
A hardline religous ganga fascist like Modi will never be accepted by noble and brave people of Kashmir,,,never ever.

The funny part is they give arab invaders names to their weapons who has nothing to do with Pakistan
And you guys give names associated with Gods of Aryans who have nothing to do with men of the South,,,what the hell had Lord Indra got to with men from the South LOL

A hardline religous ganga fascist like Modi will never be accepted by noble and brave people of Kashmir,,,never ever.

And you guys give names associated with Gods of Aryans who have nothing to do with men of the South,,,what the hell had Lord Indra got to with men from the South LOL

As for as i know he's a hindu god...
And dont ask me anything about Hinduism.. im not hindu

As for as i know he's a hindu god...
And dont ask me anything about Hinduism.. im not hindu
He is an ancient Indo-European diety, the supreme God of the ancient Aryans described as having Golden hair, something completely alien to Gangland yet exists in places like Kashmir

Modi and Jinnah ancestral places are some 100 km away...both baniya. If someone can accept gangalander Jinnah then can accept gangalander modi too.
HAHAHAH, some folk with pashtun heritage reside 50km from Modi yet they are hardly Gangalanders, just like Jinnah their genes came form the North, besides Kashmiri will not accept a MAN WHO WORSHIPS COW AS THEIR LEADER EVEN IF HE WAS FROM THEIR MIDST WHICH MODI CLEARLY IS NOT HEHEHEHEEEEEEEE

I have to wonder what levels of oppression have forced these young, innocent Kashmiri youth to pick up arms instead of pens. Anywhere oppression and severe discrimination is rampant people will raise arms against the authorities. Even Lucknow muslims are waiting for spark that ignites the fire. Once the Indians start treating Lucknowis as Kashmiris they will have a revolution on their hands that they will be totally incapable of controlling.
Look who is talking.....

...from the capital of terrorism.

Are they still trapped? Bring the entire building down on those f**kers!

Back
Top Bottom