What's new

Anti-India demonstrations in many parts of OSJK

And The Person who the handler was Handling is now R.I.P written over him...

He came prepared for that..has no regrets obviously. Might be waiting on hell gate arguing about this 72 virgins which never showed up. Not that i don't condone 26/11 attacks but trolling has reached new heights here.

You find that amusing, do you??

Shameless creature...:angry:

We are condoning every terrorist attack in Pakistan where as this fake is gleeful of this dreaded terrorism attack.

Typical looosers...:frown:

before ripping off 170 odd.

I pray that you don't have to suffer what the family members of those 170 went through.

Your parents would be really proud of your above statement.

Do tell them about your above achievement.

This has all gone way beyond being just shameful.....the responses from both the sides were extremely, for the lack of stronger words, disgusting, naive and stupid. What is wrong with our people??? I know that we abandoned the way of "thinking" a long time ago but now even the pretense of "a sliver of self dignity" has vanished.

ps: if anyone of you thinks that flaming out and blubbering like an enraged retard can win you any points in the debate then you are dearly mistaken, my dear friend. You are only humiliating your self.

May God help both our nations break out of the cocoons of idiocy.
Pakistan zindabad! :pakistan:

before ripping off 170 odd.

170 odd civilians having their dinners or waiting for a train, what heroism? for once grow some balls and fight like men instead of killing unarmed women and children

1,200,000,000+ this is the population of India, 1/6th of humanity, 26/11 won't be forgotten and forgiven and we will see to it that your pathetic mujaheddin scums are 6 feet under the ground

"yeh to just trailor hai abhi to poori movie baaki hai"

L-e-T handler over phone during 26/11 attack.

44017327.jpg

Back
Top Bottom