What's new

Another 2 African countries signed contract for Turkish UCAV

Following Baykar, TAI UAV systems also made a major breakthrough in exports in the last quarter of the year. Engine indigenization plays a major role in this. In the next two years, the total foreign client of the two companies' UAV systems may reach 50. Currently, 30 has already been reached, or one or two behind that level. This is because foreign dependency in all subsystems has ended, and their product ranges will double within these two years.

Last edited:
Following Baykar, TAI UAV systems also made a major breakthrough in exports in the last quarter of the year. Engine indigenization plays a major role in this. In the next two years, the total foreign client of the two companies' UAV systems may reach 50. Currently, 30 has already been reached, or one or two behind that level. This is because foreign dependency in all subsystems has ended, and their product ranges will double within these two years.

We exporting weapons 4 billion dolars for each year i expecting it would be increase 20 billions dolars in 5 years, because of locazitaon process will give us extra power and no one can bloked our sell also TAF requirements still going on for its own inventory after 5 years TAF will get enough.

Just for a quick laugh, Baykar means useless in Urdu
Baykar was founded as a family company first, and takes its name from the family's surname abbreviation as 'Bay(raktar) and Kar(deşler, means bro-thers) so that is Bay-kar. In Turkish baykar means one who weaves cloth; yet the name of the company comes not from this word meaning but from the abbreviation of two words as I wrote.

Last edited:
Baykar was founded as a family company first, and takes its name from the family's surname abbreviation as 'Bay(raktar) and Kar(deşler, means bro-thers) so that is Bay-kar. In Turkish baykar means one who weaves cloth; yet the name of the company comes not from this word meaning but from the abbreviation of two words as I wrote.
I have see -san many times in Turkish compay names. I think SAN means industry in Turkish which also has a similar Urdu word "Sanat" which also translates to Industry

I have see -san many times in Turkish compay names. I think SAN means industry in Turkish which also has a similar Urdu word "Sanat" which also translates to Industry
The word 'sanat' is also used in Turkish with same meaning.
Also SAN is an abbreviation of the word 'Sanayi' as you said.

well done

I bet Turkish exports for 2022 must be really high this year

Like I said Turkey is the only muslim nation that sells weapons pretty much therefore Muslims will definitely choose muslims over other people regardless of quality or price. Turkey is in a good position at the moment because it holds a monopoly in the Muslim arms dealer market.

Beggar nation. destroyed economy due to erdogan policy and plastic missiles that don't work. If you weren't a muslim nation selling to muslims who pity you no one will buy ur useless junk retard. Trash tier quality from trash tier economy lets give everyone a clap on the back!!! lmao

No development time, No experience and expertise, No money for military projects due to destroyed economy = Rushed useless crap that doesn't work. Begging other muslims to buy ur junk by using 'muslim brotherhood approach' lol. Cope harder son.

@waz and @LeGenD

The day you clean the forum from trolls and false flaggers the day it will turn in high degree quality forum. I will give this dumb troll answer but consider my advice give things like this permanent ban.

I will show wich non muslim countries are buying the best legend drone in the history is going to buy or already have it. Ther is a waiting list of 3 years. Next year if they have fixed ther production line ther will be 500 TB2 to be produced and 40 Akinci in 2023.

-Turkish defence equipments are top of the notch, the only bad product are you @retaxis , your mum and bad gived a bad product. Look our products are sold to Poland, it is not only TB2 drone but PGM and EW equipments with it.

-Ukrain speak for itself with Bayraktar Music.

-Italians are considering to buy TB2. You can read the news you can read it.

-Finland are interested in TB2.

-Romanya is going to buy TB2.

- Serbia want to buy the TB2.

- Bulgaria want to buy the TB2.

- South America Uruguay and Ecuador are interested.

Non muslim countries say fak you @retaxis , the junk product are you. I will leave missiles, airdefence systems, EO and RADAR systems out of the post. I don't want to post long answer.

I hope waz and legend ban you permanently. You are troll product. False flagger and big shit.

Bayraktar isn't the one who holds the flag? The flag-bearer? Because if I'm not mistaken,bayrak is the flag or standard. Right?

@waz and @LeGenD

The day you clean the forum from trolls and false flaggers the day it will turn in high degree quality forum. I will give this dumb troll answer but consider my advice give things like this permanent ban.

I will show wich non muslim countries are buying the best legend drone in the history is going to buy or already have it. Ther is a waiting list of 3 years. Next year if they have fixed ther production line ther will be 500 TB2 to be produced and 40 Akinci in 2023.

-Turkish defence equipments are top of the notch, the only bad product are you @retaxis , your mum and bad gived a bad product. Look our products are sold to Poland, it is not only TB2 drone but PGM and EW equipments with it.

Non muslim countries say fak you @retaxis , the junk product are you. I will leave missiles, airdefence systems, EO and RADAR systems out of the post. I don't want to post long answer.

I hope waz and legend ban you permanently. You are troll product. False flagger and big shit.

then follow up with the TB3 and unmanned UCAV

export billions to them like they did to us in previous years

@waz and @LeGenD

So basically no one has bought TB2 besides Muslims is what your saying? playing the muslim brotherhood card and victim is what Erdogan/Turkey is good at. Always distracting the population with cheap toys that dont work while reducing the economy to rubble.

Its pathetic that a retard troll like urself feel nothing for the tens of millions of Turks who lost their life savings/retirement savings due to Erdogan making Turkish Lira worthless toilet paper. You are a uneducated low class low iq troll who only knows how to slurp erdogans little weiner.

Its also hilarious that you insulted me first then ran to the mods like a little coward. Your that kid that insults other kids then cries to the teacher lol. Now that I know you are made of cowardly trash I ain't even wasting my time with you anymore since your opinions don't even matter like a hoe who gets passed around.

Last edited:
So basically no one has bought TB2 besides Muslims is what your saying? playing the muslim brotherhood card and victim is what Erdogan/Turkey is good at. Always distracting the population with cheap toys that dont work while reducing the economy to rubble.

Its pathetic that a retard troll like urself feel nothing for the tens of millions of Turks who lost their life savings/retirement savings due to Erdogan making Turkish Lira worthless toilet paper. You are a uneducated low class low iq troll who only knows how to slurp erdogans little weiner.

Its also hilarious that you insulted me first then ran to the mods like a little coward. Your that kid that insults other kids then cries to the teacher lol. Now that I know you are made of cowardly trash I ain't even wasting my time with you anymore since your opinions don't even matter like a hoe who gets passed around.

i showed you no muslim countries buy the drone but you are not reading it, so fak you piece of shit.

aqm cocuguuu...

Back
Top Bottom