What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

Hello ?

Anka-S 011
o0jgXm.jpg

Doesn't have winglets, so this must be older variant.

ANKA-S doesn't have winglets. ANKA-B has it. So, there is no any problem.

ANKA-S doesn't have winglets. ANKA-B has it. So, there is no any problem.

Hey, look! Anka-S probably doesn't get actuator, gimbal trims either. Wonder if it has landing gear doors, hmm, nope! Well shiver me timbers.. Anka-S certainly seems to be even more a downgrade then prototypes flying around..

Bayraktar flys 24 hours at 30,000 feet with missiles
Anka fly 18 Hours at 19,000 feet without any missiles, (heavier,bigger, not stable design)

seeing new photos of anka doesn't makes me happy anymore

Anka fly 18 Hours at 19,000 feet without any missiles, (heavier,bigger, not stable design)

With smart bombs.

resized_e8c4d-edda6d68c0mr5sqwiaayknv.jpg

Deliveries of the ANKA-S Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV), which was developed to meet the needs of TSK for air exploration, surveillance, target diagnosis and detection, will start in 2017. ANKA-S will be able to work 18 hours at 23 thousand feet altitude.

Where do you guys get these numbers from? 18 hours? 19k ft? that's ridiculous. This is the first time I have seen "19000 ft" and "Anka" in the same sentence. Just a couple weeks back Anka-B flew at 30.393 ft for 26 hr 20 min with full payload. What makes you think Anka-S will be that different?

Where do you guys get these numbers from? 18 hours? 19k ft? that's ridiculous. This is the first time I have seen "19000 ft" and "Anka" in the same sentence. Just a couple weeks back Anka-B flew at 30.393 ft for 26 hr 20 min with full payload. What makes you think Anka-S will be that different?
because of SATCOM payload

Back
Top Bottom