What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

u0qa5zO.jpg

SAUCE: MSI Mag

So, addition to the P-008 which we saw in IDEF, they are going to change the rear landing gear with composite ones....still no SAR though....

BTW what TP means... I mean ANKA-TP... Taarruz/ Tarruzi Platformu/ Platform or ?..

a>
a>
@cabatli_53 Bro I want to ask one question. Tai show Anka Block B in Paris Air Show 2015.İt's number 008.Production year is 2015. But Tai show Anka-s in İdef-2015. İt also number 008 and production year is 2015.My question is here. İs Anka series serial switch production ?o_O

a>
a>
@cabatli_53 Bro I want to ask one question. Tai show Anka Block B in Paris Air Show 2015.İt's number 008.Production year is 2015. But Tai show Anka-s in İdef-2015. İt also number 008 and production year is 2015.My question is here. İs Anka series serial switch production ?o_O

Apparently 008 is actually 002 the one which crash landed in 2011, due to landing gear failure. It was repaired and now being used as a gutted mock-up for fairs and events..

Turkey will built 5- Generation TF-X fighter Jet as the last piloted aircraft . They are developing ANKA and will produce a Jet UAV if our own Jet turbines are reday, they will be capable to fly Network controlled, for interception, air to ground and intelligence missions. Articial intelligence is one of the most secret development Areas in Turkish Scientific Institutes.

Turkey will built 5- Generation TF-X fighter Jet as the last piloted aircraft . They are developing ANKA and will produce a Jet UAV if our own Jet turbines are reday, they will be capable to fly Network controlled, for interception, air to ground and intelligence missions. Articial intelligence is one of the most secret development Areas in Turkish Scientific Institutes.

Just go back to whichever retarded youtube channel you come from this is no place for delusional teengers like you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom