What's new

Altaf Hussain to stand trial for three weeks in hate speech case

Dear Sir, I truly trust your words and i also know how it works. One addition, I think most of the quota has taken by punjabis but we only blame sindhis. Most punjabi boys have links with military or agencies or with bearucrats or with old officers and they took the job.
It is not about nationalities but about preferring mediocrity over talent. I think all of these places should be offered on merit basis. First preference should be locals but 10-15% seats should be open on merit nation wide.
A

if he spoke himself for 5 minutes before the judge, he will get immediate relief by the judge on insanity clause
That should be fine by us as long as he is labelled insane I dont think I have any issues. He should be barred from having any access of communication to spread hate.
He has enough blood on his hands.
A

or a reminder to get back on track or else.....

Guess his usefulness is at an end to the Brits

no surprise, western civilization is the mother of all mischief on earth!

So the Scotland yars saw the video now? Or they realized now it was inciting violence? Shows these western countries are hypocrites and actually supporters of criminals and thieves.

he is sajja khabba of altaf, won't accept logic or truth

Punjabi aren't asking for special syllabus to compete in the civil services or anywhere else .

I say abandon this country wide qouta system why insist on just provincial one? and then see for yourself how we outclass lahore/Karachi not only in govt services but also in science scholarships meanwhile staying well within our villages and towns -------.and you my brother know very well where all the fancy universities/academies are situated .

Back
Top Bottom